-Parents-

Stepping out of the bathroom Marinette wrapped a towel around her body and tied her hair up in a bun. ''Adrien'' She called with a sing-song. ''Yes, babe'' He replied as he was sitting on their bed going through some work files. ''Can we go out today, pretty please you don't have a choice anyway, if you don't I will cry and cry until you take me out so what is your pick, either take me out for a donut or allow your pregnant wife to cry all day because you don't want to get me a donut'' Marinette bolted out as she looked for an outfit in her closet.

''But we could just have one delivered to your doorstep'' He pointed out holding back his laughter. ''But I need... We need fresh air'' She pouted while putting on a sweater. ''You have a backyard and a window-'' ''ADRIEN'' She yelled angrily and on the verge of tears. ''I'm playing baby, Don't you dare cry, I will get you a donut'' Her loving husband said with a smile.

 ''I'm playing baby, Don't you dare cry, I will get you a donut'' Her loving husband said with a smile

''Thank you baby'' Mari kissed his cheek before skipping off to her home office for her phone. ''Hey babe and how are you this fine Wednesday afternoon'' Her best friend Alya asked over the phone. ''Round as ever I guess that is good'' Marinette replied rubbing her baby bump. ''Girl you are 5 months pregnant, you haven't seen round yet'' Alya replied resting her hand on her smaller bump containing her soon-to-be third child.

''I'm gonna look as if I swallowed a basketball'' The blue whispered staring out her large windows. ''So are you giving your blonde baby daddy a hard time or is your mood swings on the low'' She chuckled and Mari did the same.

''Yip he has his fair share of that side of me, how are the twins'' Mari asked as she imagined her child running in her backyard. ''Great, they have daddy time right now at the park they will be back in a few'' Marinette cooed at her words and Alya smiled.

''You are so lucky, I can't wait till I have mommy time, awwwwwwwwww I love that blonde man'' She whispers yelled. ''I love you too Princess'' Adrien replied as he passed her door heading to the front door. ''So where are you going out to now'' Alya asked through laughter.

''Donuts and hopefully baby shopping, I want to see Adrien doing shopping, I don't think I ever dragged him shopping before'' Mari pointed out following her husband to his car. ''No you haven't and I thank you Princess'' Adrien smirked as he helped her with her seatbelt. ''Mean'' She pouted and tapped him on his head.

''Well tell me if he does I will drag him behind me, and Nino won't be far behind.'' Alya sot back making her best friend laugh. ''Thanks, Als, tell the family I said hi okay bye, love you'' Mari giggled. ''I will bye babes'' Alya replied before she hung up.

'TIME SKIPPPP

''I have never been shopping for clothes with you, and I definitely have never shopped for baby clothes, so what's first'' Adrien asked with a smile. ''I have a secret to tell you'' Mari whispered in his ears as she tip-toed.

''Oh god'' He mumbled. ''I... found out the gender of our baby'' She squealed excitedly. ''What, cool, so tell me'' Adrien replied as she picked up a white baby hat. ''Nope, otherwise I will regret not doing a gender reveal for the rest of eternity'' She replied dramatically. ''Oh come on'' He groaned holding up socks. ''That's blue'' She pointed out. ''So it's a girl then'' He asked. ''I never said that, I just mean why do you think we are having a boy'' The mom replied. ''Uhhhh because... well we kinda are in the boy's section so just stating the obvious. ''This is a gift for Alya's baby, hehe'' She giggled and walked off leaving the helpless blonde.

TIME SKIPPPP

''So are you ready'' She asked as they were sitting at her favorite donut shop, donuts in hand. ''For'' He asked raising a brow. ''To be parents silly'' Mari giggled. ''There is a difference between being ready and prepared. We are prepared, we have almost everything in place and we have three months to get the remaining things from the list, but ready, mmmm I don't think so, I don't know how to raise a child'' Adrien spoke up honestly.

''Were you trying to make me doubt this, well it worked'' She put down the half-eaten donut and sighed. ''No, no not at all, I just don't want to lie about it, I have no idea how to raise a child, period. But, my wife can do anything and with her by my side, I know we will raise the best daughter or son. Mari don't ever doubt yourself kay, being married to you and having this baby is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I will do everything in my power to keep my family striving and full of love.''

''I feel like my heart is sitting by a fireplace. It's warm and cuddly. Aww, you are adorable, I love you'' She giggled as her eyes sparkled with astonishment...

''Adrien'' Marinette whispered. ''Yes, babe'' He replied sleepily from his bed. ''I am going out with Alya, Should I wear this'' She asked stepping out of the closet.

 ''I am going out with Alya, Should I wear this'' She asked stepping out of the closet

''Yeah, you look round'' He responded. She gasped and stormed out of the room. ''Wait, Mari'' He got up in his sweatpants and ran after her. ''Ooo what did you do'' Alya crossed her arms. ''Nothing-'' ''You called me fat'' Mari shot back crossing her arms.

''Oof, it was nice knowing you dude'' Nino grinned. ''What-'' ''I don't like you anymore'' Mari pouted cutely at her husband. ''Oh come on, I did not call you fat'' Adrien shot back in his defense. ''This is my baby bump and you are a very bad kitty cat, you disrespected your baby and me, I AM NOT FAT I am pregnant and I have a cute preggy belly'' the blue exclaimed.

''Alya, help me'' He groaned. ''Mari allow the blonde baby to live-'' ''No, he is a bad man, and you shall sleep on the couch'' She giggled. ''Wha-, wow, this is my house'' He replied. ''And this is my baby'' She rubbed her baby bump and grinned. ''I have a feeling you just like messing with me'' He replied. ''How dare you accuse me of such madness, bad kitty, very bad kitty'' She yelled smacking his arm with her purse.

''If you leave me on the couch, I am taking your donuts and your huge pillow-'' ''You wouldn't dare, well I am keeping my baby all to myself then. AND I'm telling her or him that her daddy was a bad kitty that called me fat'' The woman raged. ''You look adorable when you are mad'' Adrien laughed and she pouted angrily. ''I am not cute I am angy at you stop flirting'' She whined. ''Awww, cutie pie, I love you too baby'' Mari let out a small scream they all burst into laughter.

''Fine no couch, but you owe me donuts till I tell you to stop'' Tiptoeing, she kissed his cheek and pulled her best friend's hand to the front door. ''Oh, and you two are on baby duty till we get back'' Alya yelled before shutting the door behind her...