- The party -

''Marinette I thought we were gonna talk about this'' Adrien asked as he plastered the divorce papers on the island. ''I already said what I needed to say, Adrien, stop resisting you, and I both know this isn't going to work out.'' 

''How are you so selfish'' he yelled. ''Me! Selfish! Are you serious? How on earth could you call me the selfish one. I have always- I don't have time for this I need to get ready.'' she stormed up the stairs and slammed the door of her bathroom.

'' she stormed up the stairs and slammed the door of her bathroom

Ryan's outfit

Xia's Dress

Lou's outfit

Lou's outfit

Mari's outfit

Mari's outfit

''Where are you going'' Adrien asked with wide eyes. ''To a party, with some friends,'' she replied slipping on her heels. ''Dressed like that'' he asked. ''Do you have a problem Adrien'' she asked crossing her arms. 

''Yes I can't have my wife dressing-'' ''I am no longer that wife okay, get that in your head, you don't own me, Adrien.'' She said before walking out the door. 

She got into the Cadillac with a bright smile before it drove away.

''Marinette! Omg, I love this, You have to make me one!'' Xia begged hugging her tightly. ''Thank you, Your dress is amazing'' She smiled. ''Of course, You would say that, you made it'' Xia giggled. 

''Lou Lou doesn't she look stunning'' Xia smiled. ''Yeah,'' He responded not even paying attention to her. ''Ugh, men, Ryan my love!'' Xia called pulling her to her fiance.

Time skip...

''Excuse me a minute okay'' Xia nodded and she snuck off and went upstairs. 

''Oh, sorry-'' ''We meet again'' He spoke up with his sexy voice sending shivers down her spine.

''Oh, Hi-Hi'' Marinette whispered before she ducked under his arm getting out of his grip. 

He followed her to the door and pushed her into an empty room. ''I love your outfit by the way'' he whispered seductively as his hands went down to her waist. ''I am looking for the bathroom'' she said turning to face him. 

She let out a low moan as he rested a few kisses on her neck. ''I can't-'' ''Shh, let me reax you. You look like you need it'' he whispered as he proceeded to take her to the bed and he was right, the divorce was stressing her out. He laid her on her back and slowly pulled off her underwear with his teeth maintaining eye contact.

''You're beautiful Marinette'' he whispered with his accent only making her want this more. 

He brushed his tongue on her exposed entrance and she immediately got wet. ''Mmmm~'' She moaned softly getting louder as he began pressing down on her clit. 

''Ahh~'' She moaned as she felt his tongue between her folds. He slowly began to put his finger in. ''Tell me if to stop okay'' she nodded and arched her back. She was shocked that only one finger was pleasing her, only highlighting that fact that she missed the feeling. This feeling of a man fingering her or just touching her body and pleasuring her. 

''Ahhh~ A warning would be nice?'' She yelled as he entered another finger and started pumping them back and forth while his tongue swirled around her clit. 

''Oh shit-'' before she could finish she had came around his fingers. 

''You didn't even last 3 minutes'' He chuckled. ''You were going to fast'' she pouted. ''You are adorable'' he said crawling unto the bed with her. He passed his tongue along her leg and then her neck. ''I'll go slower okay'' He said before he rammed his fingers into her pussy. 

Her head hung back and he eyes rolled back as he started pumping them going slower. ''Go faster, make me cum again'' she begged. ''As you wish'' he said with a grin. 

''Ohh yes~ Shit! Right there oh Daddy I'm cumming'' She announced as she rubbed her clit in a circular motion speeding up her second orgasm...

''Maybe you should come over sometime'' He asked with a grin. ''Maybe I will, here'' she said watching him deeply with her sparkling eyes just begging for more...

After the party...

''Why are you so late'' Adrien asked as she entered the house. ''Adrien sometime after your hookups you wouldn't come home for up to 3 days I'm not even half an hour late so don't test me.'' She shot back. ''Emma waited up for you'' he spoke up. ''Shit'' She cursed before hurrying to her room. 

She quickly changed into a hoodie before running to Emma's room. ''Hey love, daddy said you waited for me'' Marinette whispered making her way to her on the floor. ''Yeah I did, see I didn't fall asleep'' She giggled back. ''That's lovely, Em. But, you have school tomorrow so bedtime come on, let get you tucked in-'' ''I wanna seep with you'' Emma begged pouting.

 But, you have school tomorrow so bedtime come on, let get you tucked in-'' ''I wanna seep with you'' Emma begged pouting

She brushed her finger on her lips... How could I do that with a married man, I'm no different that Adrien if I cheat with him... She thought to herself feeling some regret for what she did...