- His secret-

It was only a month now till Adrien's birthday, Luka was on tour as he continued his dream with guitars and now is a big superstar. So Adrien has Marinette all to himself now.

''So later today I want to announce something so we are going for dinner together, my parents, Alya, Nino, and I want you to come'' Adrien smiled at Marinette. ''Oh okay, no problem.'' She smiled back.

''Ahem,'' Chloe crossed her arms. ''What do you want'' Marinette responded. ''Adrien can I talk to you please'' She shot a glare at Marinette. Marinette just rolled her eyes and just walked off.

''Marinette'' Emily sang as she walked into the office. ''Hi you are back, nice to see you'' Marinette hugged her tightly. ''It's good to be back. So did Adrien tell you his big announcement yet'' Emily asked. ''Nope,'' Marinette responded as he walked in. ''So did he give you that beautiful ring'' Emily grinned causing her son to choke on his water.

''No, but it is cute though'' Adrien responded. ''I honestly thought this was finally it'' Emily said before walking off. ''What a way to disappoint your mother'' Marinette shook her head before walking out giggling...

Later that day...

No, her hair is not brown

Marinette's outfit

Marinette's outfit

Upon arriving at the restaurant, there were many fans of the group taking pictures, recording on Instagram lives as Adrien had held a red carpet event (irdk how this works). ''Oh this is so fun'' Marinette squealed as Alya and she walked in and sat next to the Agreste couple. ''Hey, guys'' Nino greeted as he walked in also and sat next to his fiance.

''So anyone has an idea what we are here for'' Alya asked. ''Nope, but I need some wine'' Marinette spoke up. After about half an hour Adrien had finally arrived...

''Hey, guys sorry for the wait'' Adrien responded sitting down at the round table. ''No problem. So what is your surprise'' Emily spoke up. ''We are still waiting on someone'' Adrien grinned before the doors flew open and Chloe walked in. ''Hi everyone'' She announced sitting next to Adrien. ''Holy shit'' Nino yelled as he knew what was happening after examining the blonde girl.

''So she is the surprise'' Alya raised a brow. ''No, well I wanted everyone to be gathered here for me to announce my engagement to Chloe'' Adrien said proudly. ''Engagement'' His parents repeated. ''Yeah, I proposed a few weeks ago'' He added showing off her huge rock (ring)

Marinette was shocked and she had finally had it. ''Oh'' Was all Alya replied while everyone else knew how much of a toll that took on Marinette. ''I-I need some air'' She quickly got up and ran out of the restaurant Adrien got up and quickly went after her to see her in tears.

''You proposed to Chloe'' She crossed her arms. ''you said to settle down I thought as my friend you would be happy for me'' Adrien responded. ''Happy for you, You want me to be happy, Okay Congratulations Adrien'' She said sarcastically. ''You know if you had to come here and be a bitch you shouldn't have come'' He crossed his arms.

''I'm the bitch, you have slept with me more time than I can count and I'm the bitch, When I said settle down I meant with me Adrien'' She yelled. ''Why would I settle down with you all we have is sex'' Adrien shot back. ''I never wanted it to be only sex'' She yelled back as the others came outside to him.

''Well, maybe you should learn to keep your goddamn legs close and not be a fucking slut-'' In less than a second she had plastered her palms on his cheek. ''I l-loved you Adrien'' She sobbed before running away and quickly leaving. ''How dare that bitch slap, my baby, are you okay dear, she is gonna pay for spreading those lies about my Adrikins'' Chloe spoke up.

His parents and friends were disappointed in him and he knew it by the look on their faces that he messed up...

With Marinette...

''Mari-'' ''Go away'' She yelled covering herself with the blanket as heavy tears rolled down her pale cheeks. ''I'm sorry babe'' Alya said sitting on her bed. ''I loved him so so much'' She sobbed and hugged her best friend ''I know, I know Mari''. Alya let a few tears slip out her eyes as her best friend broke in her arms...