- Her secret affair -

Her outfit

Her outfit...

''Where are you going'' Adrien asked. ''To work Adrien what do you want'' she questioned. ''Have you given it some thought'' He questioned...

''Yes and I'm not changing my mind, goodbye'' she said before walking out the door.

At work...

''Mrs. Agreste, he is waiting for you downstairs'' Her secretary informed with a giggle. ''What are you laughing about.'' Marinette snickered back. ''Nothing, don't keep him waiting'' She smiled before leaving. 

Marinette snickered and hurried to the elevator. ''Oh hello,'' She greeted the man at the door. ''Right this way ma'am'' he said opening the door for her. ''Thank you'' she smiled before getting in. 

''Hey,'' He greeted with a smile

''Hey,'' He greeted with a smile. ''Oh, h-hi'' Marinette smiled back sitting opposite him. ''What a car, what's with all the fancy stuff and that guy'' she asked as a man came into the car and started driving with another car following behind. 

''Don't answer that it's too personal. I'm sorry'' she quickly replied before getting out her laptop. ''My family is... Wealthy so I'm basically constantly being babysitted in case someone tries anything'' He responded. 

''Oh... cool I guess, I would rather be safe than sorry, so, here are the designs I have you can choose from these'' She said handing him her Ipad. ''Wow, these are splendid'' he whispered. ''Thank you,'' she whispered back with a light blush.

10 minutes later...

''You know you can just sit next to me, I don't bite'' He chuckled. ''Oh, o-okay'' she said carefully getting up but she accidentally fell face to his chest. ''Are you okay'' he asked helping her up. ''Oh yeah,'' she responded. 

He took her hand and sat her on his lap. Marinette didn't know what to do, she stared into his eyes and just lost herself. 

''You are beautiful'' he whispered and she could hear a slight accent in his voice. His hands roamed her body and stopped at her hips. He pulled her closer and brushed his lips against her neck. His warm tongue slid down her neck and to her chest. 

He left soft kisses on her exposed chest earning a few soft moans from her. ''Can I'' he asked as his hands went up to her jacket. She nodded and he slowly opened her clothes. ''Wow, you really are beautiful everywhere'' he said slowly touching her round breast and pink nipples. 

''Mmmm~'' she moaned softly as he took her breast into his mouth. He took her hips and rocked it back and forth on his lap while his tongue swirled around her nipple. ''Ahh~'' She moaned louder as he squeezed her ass...

I am really out of the 'sex' thing right now so...

Time skip...

''Wow this is beautiful'' Marinette smiled as he helped her out of the car

''Wow this is beautiful'' Marinette smiled as he helped her out of the car. ''Come on I'll introduce you.'' he took her hand and led her up the stairs. ''My love, You're here'' A woman squealed from upstairs. He shook his head with a sigh. ''We have guests come down here'' He shouted back. ''I'll be there in a minute'' The woman yelled back. they heard hurried footsteps before he saw Marinette looking at him.

''Oh uhm. You can have a seat if you want, do you want anything'' He asked. ''Oh, no thanks, who was that... your wife'' She questioned. ''Well-'' ''I should probably keep the scene in the car to myself then'' she responded. ''So you were gonna tell someone we made out in my car'' He raised a brow.

''You two made out in his car'' the woman asked with her arms crossed. ''Xia 

(it's pronounced Zi-a, my lil cousin wanted her name in the story so here it is o.o)

''Xia come on-'' ''Shut it! I am going to murder you, how dare you do something like that to him'' The woman yelled. The man just shook his head. ''I'm sorry I didn't know he was-'' 

''Oh dear, Hey, don't cry, I'm messing with you, I'm so sorry, I'm his stepsister, Xia, Nice to meet you'' she spoke up with a smile. Marinette let out a breath of relief and sucked her tears back. ''Hi, Marinette nice to meet you too'' She smiled back shaking her hand. 

''You really have to stop doing that, you could have given the girl a heart attack'' He said before walking off. ''Lou she's fine, don't worry'' Xia linked her arm with Marinette and pulled her to the kitchen. ''Where is your dumbass fiance anyway'' he asked taking out a yogurt from the fridge.

''I heard that asshole'' A man responded as he walked into the home. ''Oh, my love, this is Marinette, Marinette this is my Fiance Ryan, don't worry they both secret love each other'' She snickered and they both rolled their eyes making Marinette giggle. 

''Okay, well let's get you your outfits okay'' Marinette smiled taking out her Ipad and a folder. ''Oh yes, I'm so excited'' Xia jumped up squealing...

''It's so hard to pick just one... but I'm going with this one'' She smiled brightly. ''And I'll take this one to match'' Ryan replied. ''Great, so let's get you back now, you have been here for over 5 hours'' Lou replied. 

''Okay, well it was nice meeting you, Bye'' Marinette smiled gathering her stuff. ''See you Saturday, at the party, Lou, be sure to bring her okay'' Xia smiled. ''Okay,'' he took Marinette's stuff from her and led her back to the car...

Ryan and Xia

Ryan and Xia