-AJ-

Louise was very understanding of the situation even though it pushed back our wedding, I was happy he heard me out, I was now 5 months pregnant, our baby was growing well, and healthy, I was promised a safe and easy delivery...

With Mari and Louise~

"Ahhh~ right there baby~" I moaned grabbing his hair between my fingers, while his tongue worked wonders on my clit, I gripped his luscious locks and arched my back, my legs spread wide apart, he pushed two fingers in and started pumping them earning a few more low moans.

I moaned his name loudly knowing the house was empty today, Louise added finger and he looked at me while gliding them in slowly, and then rapidly at times, he used his other hand to cup my breast, rubbing my erect nipple with his thumb. "Ahhh Fuck me, please, I need you." I begged, my pussy soaking wet from his recent pleasurable activities.

"We have to go out Mari." He replied pulling out. "Oh come on! Just 10 minutes!" I pleaded as he got off the bed. "Babe we should be getting ready-" I got up and wrapped my arms around him.

"Please, 5 minutes, just make me cum," he leaned in and rested his lips on mine, while cupping my cheeks. I held his dick in my hard and jerked him off as he moaned into the kiss biting my lip. He puller away and released a loud moan. "Fine." He sat on the bed and pulled me on top of him, I slowly slid his member into my pussy and held his shoulders for support as I bounced on his cock.

He stopped me and held my ass over his dick before guiding his dick in at an inhuman speed I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned loudly. "I-I a....am.... CUMMING!" I could barely a word from his speed. I dug my nails into his back and let out a loud cry of pleasure, ''F-Fuck baby.'' He whispered in a low sexy tone as he allowed himself to fall back unto the bed and we both released at the same time...

Louise took me baby shopping that day, he said it's time to start on our baby's room, he surprisingly did most of the shopping, I mainly followed behind eating... ''Marinette you can't have another! That's your sixth one!'' he crossed his arms. ''Your baby is growing, shh.'' I replied taking another cinabom from the woman. ''I'm taking you to a hospital tomorrow.'' He glared.
''Okay fine, It's my last one, Promise. But...-'' ''Yeah no, save it, let's just go, home, okay?'' I pouted and nodded taking a bite of my roll. ''You sure you don't want piece? You can't look super super sexy with your hot abs and arms and I look like a penguin, eat it.'' I replied tip toeing, he opened his mouth hesitantly and *chomp* he bit my hand. ''Hey!'' I pouted, my lip quivering as he ate my entire roll.

''Y-You ate the entire thing...?'' I looked up at him, his face softened and I felt like tears were gathering. ''I-I- I'll get you another babe-'' he pulled away but I held him back. ''No, lets go home.'' I said walking away.

''Mari- are you really pissed about the roll? I can get you-'' ''No I'm not mad about that, honestly it was cute.'' She said interlocking their fingers. ''So what's with the mood change?'' He asked. ''My mind ran to Adrien, he left me a bunch of missed calls... do you think he'll leave us alone?'' She asked. ''Let's not worry about him okay, you have to focus on our baby and yourself, I'll worry about him okay?'' she nodded and rested her head on his side...

At home...

Louise was in his office working, Marinette sat between his legs, he had one arm on her bump and then other on his keyboard while his fiancé fed him some of her noodles. ''I'm a bit surprised you are sharing this with me, what did you do, hm?'' he asked. ''Nothing silly, I just love you, and you didn't eat breakfast so, open.'' The blue replied.

''You have mail~'' Melody sang entering the office. ''Thank you.'' I smiled back and watched it closely,

Adrien's Lawyer? She questioned in her mind before opening it, Mari's stomach sunk as she scanned the page, her fiancee could feel her skin turning cold. ''Marinette?'' Louise called. ''A-Adrien wants sole custody over Emma...'' she whispered.

''What?'' they both yelled shock and Melody took the paper from her. ''The balls of this man...'' she mumbled. ''Mari-'' ''He can't do that right? Right...?'' she whispered. ''He can file for it but since we all know you won't want that... we might have to settle it in court and he may argue against you, BUT you are a great mom I'm sure his motion will be denied and Emma will stay here, where she belongs.'' Louise spoke up. ''Yes... I am sure.'' Marinette let out a breath of relief and got up, I should go get ready, I have to pick her up from school.'' Mari replied.

After she got changed...

Marinette grabbed her keys and walked outside only go be stopped by a man, with his hands infront of him, he wore all black, turtle neck, shades, leather jacket... Marinette was startled and scared. She stepped back and bump into Louise. "I see you've met AJ." He replied, "Oh, what's going on?" she asked.

"This is AJ your personal chauffeur, he is a master in martial arts, all sorts actually, he's from Italy, we worked together back when I was... Yeah anyway so, he'll drive you plaves okay, to work also-"

"Lou I don't want him- no offence but I'm perfectly capable-" "Marinette, please, just let him drive you." He pleaded taking her arms. "He barely talks but I think he's quite charming." Louise smiled widely. "Alright fine." She replied. "Great, I love you." He kissed her lips and she kissed back. "Love you too."

At Emma's school...

"Mama the teacher wanted to talk to you." Emma spoke up. "Emma-" she sighed seeing that she was already far from the school. "Okay fine, go with this man okay, I'll be back ,watch her please." She said to AJ before heading out the car park and to the school.

After the meeting...

''Marinette!'' Adrien called running up to her. ''I have to go Adrien-'' ''You are engaged?'' he shouted. ''Yes, I should-'' he grabbed my arm blocking me, ''How dare you cheat on me like this, and what will happen with our kids? Just step kids to that-''

''It's none of your business Adrien!'' she pulled her arm away and walked away.

''I still love you Marinette!!!'' he shouted and she stopped dead in her tracks... She turned around and went up to him... She stared into his eyes and looked at his lips... Marinette then leaned in...

*slap*

"You love me? How dare you tell me that or even come up to me after telling me in a fucking letter that you want custody over my child, what the fuck?!" she yelled angrily.

"Marinette she's our child, you have no right-" "You abandoned her, and I." so don't ever talk to me again, you will not be getting custody over Emma and that's final." She glared before leaving.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "I've tried being nice Marinette you just love to test me don't you?" he asked pinning her against the wall. "Adrien let me go." She replied using her other hand shelter her baby bump. "I'm not gonna let that man take my child-" "Adrien let me go!" she yelled.

"Marinette-" suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder. "AJ?!" she said shocked, the man pulled the blonde off her and took her hand. "A bodyguard? Seriously Marinette?!" he yelled. "Thank you." Marinette said as she got into the car...

At home...

"So will you come to my play mama?" she asked, "Baby it's a daddy daughter dance" I can't go with you." She giggled back. "Awh..." Emma pouted. They opened the door and walked inside. "Lou, I'm b...back." Marinette stopped.

"SISTER!!!" Emma screeched loudly dropping her bag.

Chattypoo~