-The incident-

"He has a daughter" Luka yelled. "I don't know how I didn't see it coming. The amount if women he must have banged up behind my back... Argh he's ruining everything" she yelled.

"Well you have been a good wife and mother no matter what so I think you would be rewarded greatly." He smiled at her. "Thanks Luis well I'm gonna get going. I'm not gonna leave my daughter with that bitch" 

She replied. "okay. We'll talk later okay." She nodded and ran upstairs to get changed

" She nodded and ran upstairs to get changed

Meanwhile with Adrien...

"Oh... You made breakfast" he muttered. "Of course I did. This family needs to grow healthy and I'll make sure that they do" Charlotte responded with a smile.

He gave a nervous chuckle and got out his phone. He had called Marine the 15 time in the last two hours but with no luck she was avoiding him.

"Oh don't worry about her dear she can take care of herself. Besides you need to get to know your daughter" Charlotte grinned as the two girls came running down the stairs.

"Mommy- where is mommy" Emma whispered. "She left for a while" her dad responded. "Ok so when she returns we can take my sister to the park" she asked.

"Yeah sure princess" Adrian smiled. "I'll take care of you now since your mother is not hete" Charlotte said leading her to the chair. She had a sinister grin on her face.

"I'm gonna be right back" Charlotte said before she rushed up the stairs. 

When she returned half an hour later they all sat down in the living room watching a show. 

After this two hours show had been completed they decided to order pizza. 

Then...

"Thanks for the help" Adrian said as he placed the last plate with the others. "No problem" Charlotte smiled back. "Your phone won't stop vibrating" Emma pouted handing it to him. "Thank you love" he responded before she ran back to her uhm... Sister.

"Fuck" He mumbled as his eyes widened. He had over 50 missed calls from alya, nino. And his parents. Knowing Nino would be the calm best he texted him back.

A - what's with all the calls

N - Dude your wife is the hospital

A - What! For What 

N - she was in a car accident a few hours ago. We were calling you and she might slip into a coma

The doctor said that.

Find your ass here dude!

A - I'm on my way. What hospital is she at...

Should Marinette stay in a coma for a few years or a few hours!?