-The Door Dell-

Two days later...

Adrian sighed as he glimpsed his wife. She still had puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. It was driving him insane. He never wanted to make her sad. She was good to him and this is not how she should be repaid.

He rushed to her side as her body tipped over. He slid down to the floor holding her close. "Mari-" "I'm fine Adrien" she whispered but he knew she was in pain. And not just heart break pain.

She was pale. He knew she was weak. He haven't seen her ate since before she had stayed at the hotel. Her work had her busy plus he had broken her heart leaving behind a very frail woman.

"We need to get you some food. Can you stand" he asked. She nodded and he helped her up only for her to fall right into his arms unconscious... She had fainted.

A few hours later...

"How are you feeling" he asked as he sat beside her taking the damp cloth off her head. "W-Weak" she responded truthfully.

"Here eat this. My mom made it for you" he said handing her a bowl of soup. "T-Thanks. Kit- Adrien" she whispered.

He bowed his head and stared at the floor. He felt ashamed and unworthy. "Adrien" She called setting the bowl down. "Can we move on" she asked.

"Yes. If you want-" "No. I mean, can you move on. I love you Adrian I love our daughter even more but please tell me if you can't go on with this family I cannot and will not let Emma be heartbroken about this. So-"

"Yes! Yes, I can. I have I love you both and I promise you that those days for heartbreak are over" he assured.

"Promise me" she said holding out her pinky. "I pinky promise, Princess" he chuckled as they locked fingers.

"Thank you kitty" she replied. "Come on. Eat up. After take this it's vitamins." He said getting up. "Where are you going" she piped up. "To get our daughter" he kissed her head before leaving. 

He quickly returned and spoke up..."And I love you so so much" he shot her a wink before disappearing out the door. She smiled knowing that he did indeed want to change and make things better and that gave her the motivation to go on also...

Later that night...

Around... 10 o'clock

"So who did you find was better than me." She asked as he was playing with her hair as she laid on his lap. "What- I- Mari. ~sigh~ I did not find any of them better than you. None of them even came close to you Princess."

"So why did you do it" she asked raising a brow. "I just-"

'DING DONG' the doorbell sang...

"Who could at be at this hour in the night. Ugh. I'll get it" she gently moved Emma from on her stomach and hurried to the door.

"Charlotte. What a surprise... What are you doing here" she asked. "I need to see Adrien" she replied. "I don't think you can see him right now. As a matter of fact you need to go-"

"I gave birth to his daughter and I need to talk to him" Charlotte screamed. 

Her eyes widened hearing those words roll off her tounge. Marionette felt weak as Adrian stood beside her unable to utter a word. "H-His Daughter" Marionette repeated. Her eyes filling with tears. She clutched her stomach and suddenly felt ill...