NOT A CHAPTER BUT I WANNA HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!

HELLO its been a wh- "GIRL ITS BEEN MORE THAN A WHILE WHERE HAVE U BEEN"

im gonna be completely upfront, I've just lost the motivation to update this book. This book was completely started on a whim and I just wanted to write it for funsies. Then things escalated then the book started to gain traction so I just went and made up the plot as i wrote, too much so that I've basically backed myself into a corner.
I do have some concepts planned for future chapters, but it takes such a turn from how Why Me actually started so I'm not sure you guys will take it :')))

SPOILERS FOR RECENT CHAPTERS (why are you here if you havent read the entirety of the book yet bruv)

especially now where the book is currently at, with the rare blood fiasco and the gang suddenly having these powers that have never shown themselves before this arc (well besides tom). Idk it just feels so out if place??? Unless it isn't?
Ive never really stated that this book's world doesn't have any magic (gummy bears incident and tom's whole existence) so past me just went ahead and wrote the current arc.

Yes, i do have plans for future chapters, but i just have to know if you guys are fine with the added fantasy and magic element and what your thoughts are about the current arc and where the story stopped. Even if some would disagree, that wouldn't stop me from continuing this arc since i'm this deep into it already, but I would just like to know your opinions and such.

DONT BE SHYY PRESS THAT COMMENT BUTTON AND SPEAK YOUR HEART OUTT