{Chapter 16+|Not suitable for pure fans}

Boi don't go reading this as if you're one of the cool kids. I see you there underaged kids. I see you.

By the way, for the person who (kind of) requested this

By the way, for the person who (kind of) requested this...you know who you are.
Anyways, I guess this chapter is to the thirsty people. Sorry I picked Tord as the lucky candidate for this XDD
P.S some of u might need some holy water after this, but only a little since I still want to be the pure author all you guys know. ;))))
P.S.S (Y/N) IS DOMINANTTTTTT
=~~~=

It had been at least 2 hours after the little incident and after your movie ended. You were peacefully sleeping on Tord's bed, dreaming about unicorns or whatever.

Though, your beauty sleep had to be interrupted.

"Ah~! S-senpai~!! Motto kudasai~~"

Your eyes opened, already taking in the scene in front of you.
"Tord, it's like 2 AM. Go to sleep...watch that hentai later, damnit."
You mutter sleepily.

Tord turns to look at you, "Ha. Sorry, your snores were too cute I had to find a distraction." He smiles at you playfully.

You raise your eyebrow, "My snores? Cute? My snores sound like inhaling cocaine for the first time. You need to get help if you think the sound of a dying Shrek is cute."
You said as you sit up, looking down at him as he was sleeping on the floor.

"I don't like it when you self-doubt yourself. Have some confidence, will ya? If you want proof, I have a video of it." Tord waves his phone in front your face.
"Tord, I swear if you don't delete that video this instant, that hentai of yours will magically disappear by the time you wake up." You jokingly threaten him.

Tord laughs, "I made it up, can you maybe chill?" He says and signals you to sit beside him on his little foam bed on the floor.
You follow, seeing as it would be much easier then having to look down at him while you're talking.
You both watch in silence as the scene occurs, english subtitles were all over the place as the characters interact intimately with each other.

~
"Ah~ P-please...fa..faster..." The girl begs for the boy.
The boy smirks, "I would, but I saw you hanging out with that guy again..."

Thrust.

"I...I promise I won't! Pl-please I-ah~~!" The girl can't even finish sentences as they are taken over by pleasured moans.

"Promise? You've broken a lot of them, Mika~chan."

Thrust.

"How will I know that you won't break it again?"

Thrust.

"You know what? Maybe I should just get rid of him, eh?"

Thrust.

"Senpai doesn't like it when you hangout with other boys."