{Chapter 22|Yanny-Laurel}

Does anyone still even remember Laurel? XD
=~~~=

You wake up to the sound of movement within your personal bubble.
You groan a bit, sitting up to see what could have caused to interrupt your beauty sleep.
But somehow, you couldn't.
Something was holding you down.
Warm breath was tickling the backside of your neck.
You felt arms wrapped around your waist and you already know who it was.

"Tord." You say sternly.

No response.

"Tord. Wake up."

Still no response.

You sigh, "Tord, your manga suddenly disappeared."

"I AM READY TO THROW HANDS."
He wakes up finally.

"Chill." You say, pushing aside his arms for the chance to actually sit up.
"I made that up." You say.
You stand up and check your phone, looking for new notifications.
There was a new message from an unknown.

You raise your eyebrow, but decided to see what the message was.

Unknown : (Y/N)! I am so happy I got ahold of your number again!

'Strange.' You thought.

(Y/N) : Uh, sorry, who's this?

Unknown : Ah! Whoops. Introductions, ITS FREAKING LAUREL. YOUR COUSIN.

(Y/N) : Ohhhh Laurel! Sorry...how'd you get my new number?

-Unknown changed their nickname into Yanny-Laurel-
-Yanny-Laurel changed your nickname into BooBooTheFool-

BooBooTheFool : Are you fucking kidding me 😑

Yanny-Laurel : Still won't be forgetting that incident on your birthday kekekekek ;)

BooBooTheFool : Okay seriously, how'd u get my number, and why?

Yanny-Laurel : I got it from Aunt (L/N). She told me that you were in town. So I decided to take the opportunity to ask for your help! Are you free this Saturday?

BooBooTheFool : Of course. But what do you need my help for? 🤔🤔🤔

Yanny-Laurel : There's a campaign going on in the city, raising awareness for child abuse. It would be great if you can come over to the city and help us visit an orphanage and donate some gifts, maybe some stuff that you don't need, to the orphans. Of course, coming from your wealthy family, you'd be having one of those dolls that costs the same as a diamond ring. I thought you would be the perfect person! If you know some other people, it would be great to let them know!

BooBooTheFool : Laurel, I think that's great! I'll ask mom and dad to see if they can package some of my childhood stuff. I'll ask the others too. Thanks for letting me know :D

Yanny-Laurel : By the way, I kind of visited the orphanage a few days ago, and I saw that they also have some disabled children there. They have this little area for children who have a disability or an injury...maybe previously abused by their parents or an accident that happened and it's like a little hospital.
Their ages are around 4-12. Thought you might wanted to know...

Yanny-Laurel : Oh! And also, I told the children about you...saying how nice and pretty you were and will give lots of gifts to them...and now, they're excited to meet you. So, make sure to give gifts the best you can and look pretty, okay? It's only been 2 days and I already feel a strong connection to those kids. They deserve happiness.