{Chapter 7|Bunch of Meanies}

[Minor Swearing!]

You've already lost the others within 5 minutes of being in there, all you have now was Edd. "Darnit! Where have they gone? I still need to meet Ell for finding Torin, Mateedie, and Tameria!" You said in frustration, not realizing that you completely butchered all three names.

Edd sweat dropped at your statement. "Uhh...aren't they called Tori, Matilda, and Tamara?" He asked you, you respond with a confused look, but then catch up. "Ahh! No wonder! Their names would've been really weird if it actually were their names! Ahaha!" You giggle it off, trying to hide your embarrassment.

"C'mon, (Y/N). How many years have we spent together for me to recognize the things you do when you're embarrassed?" Edd chuckled, you blushed slightly.
Suddenly, a figure had pushed you, causing you to stumble right into Edd's arms. You yelped a bit at the sudden impact.

"Watch it, Fresh meat. Don't want starting any trouble on the first day." The figure, that looked a lot female, had retorted. You rubbed your right arm, where the figure had pushed you, to lessen the pain. You didn't mind it, though. You had experience in high school anyways.

"Ah! Good catch there, Edd! Would've bumped into a random stranger if it wasn't for you..." You said, letting go of Edd. "Uhh...yeah, yeah...no p-problem..." He stammered out. 'Weird, he never stammers like that before...' You thought. Edd had this slight dust of pink on his cheeks, which you found quite adorable.

"Th-they've already sent the schedules to the students over summer break...d-did you...bring yours already?" Edd asked, the hint of stuttering still in his voice as you guys continued to walk through the crowded hallways. "Yep! Always prepared!" You said, giving him a smile and a thumbs up.

He gave you a small smile back. Suddenly, his eyes go wide and pulled your wrist, causing you to fling towards him again. "Be careful! That kid almost got you!" Edd said, having a tight grip on your wrist. You were quite surprised. Yeah sure, this hallway is jammed packed with students and a childhood best friend is just doing his thing to prevent you from getting lost, but why does he have to be really 'tight' about it? You had asked yourself, making a pun.

"Haha...I'll be sure to be careful, sorry. But can you please at least loosen you're grip on me?" You chuckled a bit. Edd's eyes widen again. You thought this was really adorable of him. "A-ah...the hallway is really crowded um...why not stick to me so that you wouldn't get lost?" He had offered, smoothly sliding his hand from your wrist to your palm, gently grabbing it.

'Boy, don't I think I didn't see what you did there.' You thought to yourself while you smiled at your flushed friend. Now that you noticed his tomato face, it made you think whether the you caused it or the hallway is really warm.

You made your way to your designated classroom, Ell and Matt was already there, talking about nonsense. Yep, you 6 are classmates, the only people missing now are Tom and Tord. "Yeesh! Did you guys take the long way or something? I had told you guys to follow me remember?" Ell said, sighing heavily at you and Edd.

"Not our fault that you were so quick to walk! We're not descendants of the flash, idiot!" Edd argued back. Ell rolled her eyes in reply, but caught your hands intertwined together. "Whoa, since when did you guys become really close to the point of holding hands as if your life depended on it?" Ell asked in a kind of a mocking way.

You looked at your hands and realize it was moist. "Err...yeah...no...Edd was just offering me his hand so that I wouldn't get lost in the hallways. You knew how packed it was back there." You explained. 'AND HOLY COLA IS YOUR HAND SWEATY, EDD. MUCH SWEATY.' You thought.

Edd let go of your hand quickly and started rubbing it against his uniform. "Ah...sorry about that!" He apologized. You realized Matt was being quiet the whole time you guys had been there, eyeing you guys really closely. You made eye-contact with him but he suddenly turned away.

"Wowie! Isn't it really warm in here! I'm gonna turn on the aircon!" Matt had said randomly and got to the remote for the aircon. "Make sure to not electrocute yourself, Matt." Ell said with a smug smile on her face. Matt gave her a stare in return. "Sheesh, you really love teasing your brothers don't you?" You giggled at her attitude.

"Welp, not my fault I was raised with boys. Mostly Tom and Tord's personality was rubbing off a lot." She said as she rests her face on her palms on top of her desk. Edd was already fixing his stuff at his table and you hadn't even started on yours.

"Ahk! What in the heck is wrong with this thing?!" Matt said in frustration, some people in the class looked at him weirdly, but returned to whatever their doing. You sighed and went to help Matt with the remote.
"Here, Matt, you press this green button that means start---" You start to explain, but Matt interrupted, "Yeah! I was pressing that---" "But for it to actually start to need to press this button." You interrupted back.

Matt was confused, so you decided to just demonstrate it to him, you put your hand on top of his and pressed two buttons at the same time, the aircon made a sound and started functioning. Matt blushed at the sudden contact between you two, but you just gave him a smile and walked back to your table.

"Aishh...that kid." You muttered to yourself. Suddenly, you had the urge to...go to the restroom. You got up, and started your mission on where to find the damn restroom. You wandered the hallway, not knowing in where the heck your going but suddenly see a sign with the famous "ladies room" sign. You sighed in relief that you didn't have to go through hell just to find it.

You got in, did your business and walked out. But suddenly, you bumped into someone...again."Ugh! What the---? You again? Two times in a hour? Kid, are you actually looking for trouble?" The voice had a feminine touch to it so you knew they were a girl, but had a Norwegian accent. Something you were very familiar to.

Of course, your butt landed on the floor due to the impact. You looked up and saw a girl, wearing make up and having dirty blonde hair falling on her back, gracefully but roughly at the same time. "Ah...s-sorry. There's this thing called an accident and I am sorry for making it happen." You said, half-sorry but half-sarcastic. The girl was quick to respond with a 'tch' and quickly pinned you to the wall, one hand around your neck and one hand on her hip.

"As I said, watch it, fish. Or else this innocent hand of mine might break your neck in a heartbeat if I wanted to." She said, lowly but loud enough for you to hear it. Fortunately, for her, the hallway had been cleared of students but some were still remaining to watch wahat was happening. Some were taking videos and some were gossiping around each other. Unfortunately for you, you don't see any familiar face that might actually help you.

Her grip tightened around your neck, your breath became shaky and slow. You felt like you were about pass out, but then...

"HEY MAKEUP GIRL!" Someone yelled from the end of the hallway. Everyone stared at who yelled, more gossip start to build up but all you could do was get wide-eyed. "Do me a favor and wipe your mouth! There's bullshit flying everywhere!" The boy said.

The girl quickly let go of your neck, causing your knees to fall on the ground, you start choking for air. It didn't quite matter to you, though. All that your mind had right now was the scene in front of you.

"T-Tord...! I promise! It isn't what it looks like!" The girl suddenly had a tint of weakness to her voice, from really tough and aggressive to a meep.

Tord had a smug smile on his face, "Like I said, wipe your mouth. The bullshit isn't gonna stop by itself, y'know?"