{Chapter 2|Welcome Back!}

You've arrived. Your driver had dropped you off right in front of the house and helped you with your luggage. He told you to take care and that was it.' Goodbye, comfort zone, Hello problems.' you thought to yourself. Did you mention you had a cat with you? You probably didn't.

But his name is (C/N) (Cat Name). You loved him dearly and you hope that the gang would let you keep him in the house. He's a reckless cat and can make your room look like it was suddenly hit by a tornado if you wouldn't give him food. But even with all that, it won't stop you from loving him. He walked by your side as you went to the door.

You went on ahead and rang the doorbell, It took awhile for someone to answer the door but finally, someone did. That particular someone was wearing a green hoodie, had brown hair and a small, but noticeable ponytail at the back. They were holding a Coca-cola can but immediately dropped it once they saw you.

"Uh, Hi, Ell!" You greeted, giving her a small wave. "(Y/N)?!" She said in awe. Immediately, she gave you a crushing hug, making you drop the two bags you were carrying, one of them holding your laptop. 'Haha, let's take care of that later...' you thought as a drop of sweat goes down your face.

"Oh my gosh!! I can't believe it! You're here! You're actually here!" She said, so surprised that she started to shake you by the shoulders and began to blabber about missing you and such.

"Man, it feels good to have you back! We missed you so much!"                                        "Shoot! We should've planned a 'welcome back' party for you! Ugh..."                                  "It feels GREAT to not be the only girl in this house!"                                                          "You still remember me, right?"

All of the statements you can think of if you ever see your long lost best friend. Ell got interrupted rambling when another green hoodied boy appeared behind her. "Ell! You know that's not how you treat----" The boy said, but he stopped himself mid-sentence.

"Guests....." he finished. "Ha! Take that! I got first hug, bro!" Ell said and stuck her tongue out. You, still being dizzy from the shaking, you could just about describe how the man looked like.

Ell, but a boy.

You thought to yourself. "Oooooooooooohh! Hi, Edd!" You said and waved at him. "(Y/N)..." He said before he came and gave you another hug to break your rib cage. This time you let out a dying- mouse kind of squeal.

"I may look stupid sometimes, but I know that hugs are supposed to be enjoyed by both people, not looking like the person is trying to kill the other person. " A familiar voice emerges from the shadows. "Hey, Matt! Give me that 50 bucks you now owe me!" Ell said to him.

"Eh?! But why?" Matt said to her, confused. Ell pointed to you, still being crushed by Edd's hug. "Hi, Ngatt..!" Was all that you got out of your lips. He gasps.

"Bloody hell, what happened to you?!" He said, shocked written all over his face. You thought he was talking to you, so you decided to open your mouth to say something, but then saw that he was actually talking to (C/N).

He walked right passed you and bent on one knee, suddenly having a comb in his hand. "(Y/N), if you're gonna have a cat, at least make it look presentable!" He said while combing the cat's hair. (C/N) flinched at his touch but began to relax his body.

"(Y/N)! Welcome back!" Edd said as he finally stopped hugging you. You gasped for air. "Th-that's....one..heck of a hug.....there...., Edd." You said between pants. He gave you a nervous laugh. (C/N), being the protective cat that he is, went away from Matt's comb and began to scratch Edd's pants, doing no damage.