{Chapter 13|Matt is still a baby}

[Minor Swearing!]
When I say minor swearing I mean like...one swear word Hihihihiihihihi. Andd since the moment you and Matt shared last chapter was a bit short, I decided to make a full on chapter about you guys instead since like...I gave one to Edd...and Tord (Ford. As my keyboard types it.) ok! Into the chapter!
P.s Art above ain't mine 'cause its too beautiful to be mine.
=~~~~~=

"(Y/N)! You and Tord missed out a lot yesterday!" Edd said as he eats his breakfast.
Matt was said that he needed to be absent today and stay in bed so there was this one empty seat next to you where Matt usually sits at.
"Hm? What did we miss?" You asked.
"Paul and Patryck came over yesterday and helped with the cooking. Ell didn't mention it because she wanted to take the credit all to herself." Tom eyed Ell eerily and Ell just shrugged as if she did nothing wrong.
"Oh! They helped with the cooking? That's cool!" You said.
(C/N) purred on your lap, making himself comfortable.

Edd's shoulders dropped from disappointment. "Oh and...we also played Uno with them..." He added quietly. Then Edd's eyes widen.
"Ell...in what part did they help with the cooking?" Edd asked.
"They helped me set the plates before they left...wait! I told them to add some salt to the fish and stuff." Ell replies.
Edd raised an eyebrow, "They helped set the plates...add salt to the fish..." Edd looked as if he was rooted in his thoughts.
"...What's that got to do with anything?" Tom suddenly asks.

Edd signaled him to be quiet for a moment, which Tom just sighed at.

"Guys...don't you think it's possible that maybe...they added poison to the fish?" Edd questioned, slowly.

The table goes silent for a bit.

"Pfft! What? Paul and Patryck would never! We just met them yesterday and your already coming to that conclusion?" Ell says, taking what Edd said to the mud.
"Just think about it, Ell! What if they made friends with us just so they could...ugh, they must know something about us to give them such a motive!" Edd says, clearly frustrated.

You stayed quiet. "D-did...Ell, since you told them to set the plates, did you say to them where our seats were, specifically?" You asked. Ell nodded.
"Y-you probably didn't notice...but...Matt and I switched plates...because the fish, still with the eye ball---"

"What?! I told them to take out the eye ball though---"
"Let her finish." Edd shushed Ell.

"...Because the fish with the eye ball was weirding me out a bit...so..." You quietly said, unsure if the information you're giving them was even helpful.

Then, Tom smacked the table with his palms, the table and it's contents shook like there was an earthquake, making it obvious he was infuriated.

"Does that mean, they fucking tried to poison (Y/N) and her specifically?!" He said...well, yelled.

"Ah...Tom calm down!" You said.

"Why, though? Why (Y/N)?!" Tord asked, clearly wanted answers to this whole ordeal.
"...I can't believe I made Matt eat what was suppose to be mine..." You muttered, covering your mouth with your hands, still too shocked.
"(Y/N), don't ever think this was your fault. None of this is our fault. Ell didn't know, you didn't know, we all didn't. We'll make sure to give them what they deserve today." Edd said to you, reassuring you.

"Um...Is it alright if I stay home with Matt today?" You requested.

All four looked at each other then back to you. "Of course. That moron couldn't even take care of himself even if he tried." Tom said, making you chuckle.