{Chapter 10|Another Two}

Sometimes, you just get really lazy and not draw the pic yourself but oh wael.
P.S, No one here's gonna have the spotlight, just introducing some might-be important characters for teh plot.
P.S.S SOO I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS WITHOUT THE PIC FOR SOME REASON THEN I SAW IT ALREADY HAD 3 VIEWS THEN I HAD A MINI-HEART ATTACK THEN I IS EMBARRASSED OML THIS IS WHY U GOTTA DOUBLE CHECK UR CHAPTER GAIZ.
=~~~~~=

'It wouldn't hurt to see what he's doing anyways.'

You made your way to Tom's room and put your ear to the door. You weren't sure why you did this it's just that you just did.
It was quiet. Eerily quiet. So you knocked.

"(Y/N), go do your homework or something. I'm doing mine so why don't you do yours?" Tom's voice had reached through the door. "Wh---how did you know it was me?" You asked.
"For living in this house for years, wouldn't it be normal to recognize knocks now? Your knock didn't sound like the other four idiots so it must've been you." He explained.

You sighed, "That's...creepy...but can I come in, though?"

You hear Tom groan slightly but you then hear chair screeching, probably him standing up, and he opened the door. "What do you want now?" He asked.
You slightly ignore his question and made your way towards his bedroom. "Wow. So polite." He said sarcastically. "Sheeshuz, your room smells weird. I prefer Edd's cola-scent better." You said as you examined the room.

Tom rolled his eyes at you, "If you came here to compare me to Edd, please do it out on the hallway. Everyone would appreciate it. And by everyone I mean me." He retorted.
You chuckled.

"Man, what happened to for you to be in a bad mood all of a sudden?" You asked.
"You." He replied coldly.
"Eh? What did I do?!"
"Exist."
"You're so mean!" You fake-pouted at him. You thought you almost made him smile but you felt as if he kept it hidden. "So, tell me when you're done wasting my time. I'll be on my bed." He said and laid there.

You stood there for a good 2 seconds before saying, "Done! G'night, grumpy!" You said and did your march towards your room.

~Next Day~

"Okay class. There were late students who didn't get to go to first classes yesterday because of a flight schedule, so here they are now. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said. There, stood a two boys, one who looked too familiar. "Good morning, my name's Paul ter Voorde." One of the boys said. Some classmates of yours snickered at his foreign last name mixed with an Americanized first name. Then, the second boy with the glasses, looked shy and nervous, said, "H-hi. My name's Patryck Dudulewicz." The boy stammered, and this time, at least two or three classmates full-on laughed.

The teacher signaled them to keep quiet.
You were hit with deja vu. You knew the Patryck guy, but you don't remember the boy next to him. "Okay, Patryck, Paul, please take a seat next to Ms. (L/N) or at Mr. Gold's seats. There were four Gold family members in this classroom, and they all were near you. You had one empty seat in front of you and the other one was next to Tom. So you were pretty sure the teacher was talking about you and Tom.

Patryck decides to go to the seat in front of you and you had no problem with it. The teacher started to begin class but got a call for a meeting, so now, your classmates are all bundled up with their friends and started talking. You wanted to get to know this boy more, so you tapped Patryck's shoulder.

He turned to look at you,

"Hi! I'm (Y/N). Are you a freshmen?" You asked, still not sure whether to bring up the 'Don't I remember you?' question.
Patryck's eyes widen. "(Y/N)..." You hear him murmur.
"Oh! (Y/N)! Don't you remember me?" He asked, his shyness somehow flew out the window in a matter of seconds, but he dropped the bomb so there was no turning back.
"To be completely honest, my gut is telling me I've known you before but my small brain is saying no." You said, your weirdness coming full-out as if you've known this guy for ages.

You felt something weird light up inside you when he chuckled cutely at your attitude.

...

Then it hit you.

This guy,

was,

your

High school,

Best friend.

Well then.

You suddenly went from weird alien to feeling like getting hit with a train. Was the sudden memory of him hit you so hard that it became physical?
"Ah! I'm sorry for the weird stuff I'd say..." You apologized. But, even with that, you continued talking with each other, but you talked as if it hadn't been years, but rather days.

~Time Skip~

"Ohh! So you guys are cousins!" You said while eating your lunch. You had offered the two boys to sit with you guys at lunch and they happily agreed. Out of the 6 of you, only you and Tord really had the closest connection to them.

They looked as if they were having a great time, and you kept noticing Edd stealing some glances between you and Patryck. What he probably found weird was that you were so touchy with him. Hitting his arm playfully whenever you laugh at a joke and putting your arm around his shoulder from time to time.

Edd didn't like it. He didn't know why, it's just that he didn't.

Later on, you had Matt in the conversation as well, you were now talking about coming ober at each other's places.

"Yeah that would be cool! I could show you my novelty toy collection if you ever decided to come at ours!" Matt said enthusiastically.
"I haven't seen a toy collection for years! I'm in!" You hear Paul say. "Yeah...me too." Patryck agreed.

As for the last remaining three, eating there food quietly while Edd is eyeing you guys really closely. "Bro, please stop. You're making it look as if you're some stalker." Ell said to Edd. "Ughh...I don't like those two..." He half-whined. "He's way too close to (Y/N)..."

Ell raised an eyebrow at him, "By he you mean who?" She asked. "Patryck." Edd replied. "What? Honestly, I think they're both cool. We totally should invite them to the house." Tom jumped into the conversation.

"Tom, since when did you think people were..."cool"?" Edd said as he emphasized the word "cool" with finger quotation marks. "Since now." Tom snickered. Deep inside, Tom knew Edd was feeling something negative towards the two, why not make them come over so that he would suffer? Tom wanted silent revenge on Edd for...what happened last night.