{Chapter 16|Literal Babies}

Lol gotta love dem blurry pics
=~~~=
"My wee-wee is tingling"?? Does that mean he needs to...BUT, I'M A GIRL, HE'S A BOY. BABY OR NOT, HE'S STILL TORD AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIS WEE-WEE YET. WAIT YET?! BAD (Y/N)! BAD!!

"Uh...the bathroom is over there...you can go by yourself, right big boy?" You asked, sweat already beginning to form on your head.
Tord puffed out his cheeks slightly and crosses his arms, which you thought was cute.
"I-I...I don't want the monster to get me! My giant robot always protects me from the monster!" He half-whines.

You remember Tord's giant robot from when you were young, it was about the same size as a CocaCola 1 Liter Bottle and he always had it with him whenever you went to places.
You sigh and kneel for you to be the same height as him, "Well...how about this, You go do wee-wee, and I will be at the door! Instead, I will be your giant robot, okay? If you feel unsafe, just shout my name and I'll be to the rescue!" You give him your signature smile and pat his head reassuringly.

He still looked uneasy and stared at you with those big eyes of his.

"C'mon~! Show me that brave smile! The sooner you finish, the sooner you'll get to eat pizza!" You said, that statement changed his mood in a matter of seconds and he nodded.

You grab Ell and carry her on your chest while you guide Tord into the bathroom.
He goes in and before you could shut the door for his privacy, his small hands suddenly come out. "W-wait! Please don't shut the door! Keep it open!" He said...well, more like pleaded.

You nod your head to let him know that you know.

He hesitantly lets his hands let go of the door.
"(Y/N)..." You could hear him softly say, and you hum in response.
"The...the toilet is too tall for me..." He sounded so shy and with his accent mixed in, you could feel your soul slowly being drained out of your body because of his cuteness.
"I'll get you a chair..." You said and put down Ell in the living room, then went into the kitchen to get those short stools.

Expecting his pants still up, you went into the bathroom with the short stool only to be met with Tord's back and his pants down.

WHY DO TODDLERS HAVE NO SHAME IN SHOWING THEIR FREAKING BOOTY TO ANYONE?!?!
Well...I guess it could've been worse if it was the front...

You hurriedly put the short stool in front of the toilet, "Here, Tord.." Was all you said before quickly leaving the bathroom.
You waited outside of the bathroom while he did his business, and Ell waited with you.

You could hear Tord making some noises as if he's struggling.
You took a peek in the bathroom to see him trying to reach the flush button.
You quietly giggle.
"Tord...I'll flush it for you." You said and went in, and flushed it, he wiped a imaginary drop of sweat from his forehead and pulled his over-sized pants up. You see him waddling away in his hoodie into the living room. "Tord! Aren't you forgetting something?" You asked. Tord turn to look at you with a confused face.
"Come here! You forgot to wash your hands!" You said and signalled to come to you.

Tord did as you said and you turned on the faucet and put your hands over his small ones and began rubbing them together, putting some soap into the mix.
Once your done, Tord immediately wipes his wet hands on your hoodie and ran away into the living room. You sigh heavily at the sight of wet stains on your hoodie, "This kid..."

Even with the wet stain, you walk over to the house phone once again and called Pizza House, ordered what they wanted, and went to the fridge to get the Ice-cream and turn on the TV for Scooby-Doo.
You sat there, watching Scooby-Doo for awhile before hearing the doorbell ring, assuming it was the pizza man, you turned off the TV as the kids were already asleep and stood up from your seat and went for the door.

Once you did, you saw Tom, Edd, and Matt, standing there, Tom's face showing no expression, Edd looking tired, and Matt just looked plain sad.
"Grandma thought her plane was landing so she called us then we waited in the airport for 30 minutes, then she called us back, saying that her plane was just announcing that it was time for dinner. I don't know why I still love that woman." Tom sighed, and let himself in.
The other two walk in as well, still looking sad.

Somehow, they still hadn't noticed a small Tord and Ell on the couch, sleeping.
"Oh! White gummy bears? Those are new! Here, Matt, Tom!" You hear Edd's voice filled with excitement. Before you could even turn to stop them, they already had it in their mouth, chewing.

'Please let it not be baby wipes, please let it not be baby wipes, please not let it be baby wipes...'

You begged for a miracle, but the damage was already done.
Your shoulders got heavier at the site of three more toddlers sitting in front of you.

~

"I'm sorry for you having to deal with this..." You apologized for the hundredth time at Paul and Patryck, who were invited by Edd to come by for a talk. The thought that they actually were about to confront Paul and Patryck through inviting them makes your spine shiver. But you guessed that the Magic Gummy Bears were a blessing and a curse.

Right now, Patryck was holding a sleeping Tom and Paul was doing a imaginary sword fight with Tord. "Stop apologizing, (Y/N)! It's perfectly fine! We love babies!" Patryck said, reassuring you.
"I know, I know...it's just that...okay fine. If you ever run into a problem with the kids, please don't hesitate to call my number. I owe you two a LOT!" You said, for some reason in a panicked voice and gave them a piece of paper with your number on it.
Patryck just smiled and nodded at your words.

The pizza man soon arrived and Edd, Ell and Matt were now peacefully sitting on the counter, eating their pizza. You had to buy some clothes for the kids in there size, so that they don't have to be dealing with clothes 10 times their size.

Seeing as you still haven't spent the money your parents had packed you, you decided it was about time to. You called for a cab, and got in.
"Baby Shower, please." You said and the driver nodded.

=~~~=
I wanted to make this chapter longer but I didn't want you guys to keep on waiting XD this might be my last chapter for awhile. Im going on hiatus since Im visting my relatives in the Philippines and we dont have any internet there. A teenager's worse nightmare. Im preparing myself. Until we meet again, Eddheads! :33