{Chapter 17|Mine!}

Blurry pics are everyone's favorite.
=~~~=
You rushed to the store, not wanting Paul and Patryck to wait any longer.

'They must thing I'm so irresponsible now. Uugghhh...'

You mentally slap yourself.

~Flashback~

You hear the doorbell ring once again.
You sigh and stand up, leaving the 5 children to be left in the couch, watching Scooby-Doo.

You open the door to see Paul and Patryck, smiling welcomingly even though they're the ones getting invited.
"Paul! Patryck! Thank the lord!" You said, treating them as if they're a miracle.

Their expressions changed from happy to confused in a matter of seconds.
You started celebrating but stopped once you realized something, "Wait...what are you doing here? You can't possibly have known about the gang turning into babies!"

Their confused expression only worsen. "Ah...whoops. Sorry, I guess I have a lot of explaining to do..." You said.
You went on to your situation, top to bottom. Being as detailed as possible starting from the Magic Gummy Bears to when Tom, Edd and Matt arrived. And yes, even the bathroom part.

Normally, people would have excused themselves to leave like you expected, but Paul and Patryck listened to the whole thing, no interruptions whatsoever.
They looked as if they were really interested in what you were saying.

"...And so that's how this all came to be. But...now, I think the next thing to do is to buy them new clothes, their size. I would call a babysitter but you guys are here already...um...you don't mind, right?" You asked them.

"Of course not! Babies are so cute! We'd love to!" Paul was the first to speak up.

You sigh in relief, "But wait! You guys must have something better to do than babysit a bunch of toddlers...I'm sorry for dragging you into this!! I should just call a babysitter instead of wasting your guys' time! I'm so sorry!" You said, your voice reverting back to panic.

Patryck pats you on the shoulder, reassuring you.

"Calm, (Y/N), calm. It isn't really 'wasting' time if we're wanting to use it! Go on and buy their clothes and stuff! We'll take care of the little ones!" Patryck says.

His words made you feel a bit at rest.
At least you know you can trust them.

You hesitantly nod.

~Present Time~

You end up buying 4 of baby shirts and pants for the boys and a shirt and short for Ell and maybe 5 pacifiers in a rush. You really didn't want them to have to go through this trouble just because you couldn't handle the situation yourself.
You're slowly convincing yourself that you should have just hired a babysitter so that they wouldn't have to waste time.

But then again, they were people you trust instead of a random teenage girl going into your house to babysit some babies. For all you know that random girl might be a murderer.

Before you even know it, you were standing by the house once again.
It was as if your thoughts were the ones who drove you back to the house.

You got out your keys and opened the door to the house.

It was dark.

You opened the lights to the living room to see...no one.
The house looked cleaner and tidier than before, but no sign of toddlers.