{Chapter 3|Small Talk}

Ell had already made the tea and cookies a while ago. You're just sitting at the dinner table with Ell while you watch the guys suffer from getting the tents ready and how to keep the bonfire calm. (C/N) was sitting on your lap as you were eating the cookies. You and Ell could talk for a long time if you wanted. Because you girls are somehow magical and could basically bring up any conversation without shame.

But then, Ell brought up a topic that made you feel a bit uneasy. "SO! Do you have a boyfriend now?" She asked. You jumped a bit on your chair, making (C/N) jump too. "Eh--! What made you bring that up?" You asked.

"Well! It's just that now, you're basically living with 4 boys! We don't want your boyfriend getting the wrong idea you know! And besides, all 4 of them are still single. I mean I guess they have a reason to be single. Tom's eyes are freaking girls out for some reason, Tord's a pervert, Edd is Edd, and Matt is probably dating himself. As for me, I think I don't have a boyfriend yet because boys are too mesmerized by my beauty they forgot to ask me out!"

Ell ranted. You chuckled, "Woah, you started to sound a bit like Matt there." "Did I? Oh, sorry! Hehe..." Ell said.

"Anyways, I think we should go help them." You said as you stand up and head for the backyard, (C/N) following. Ell cleaned up the food. She said she'll be with you in about a minute. Now, your left with these 4. Being messy as heck.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this very short chapter! I didn't get to upload one since last week and I feel really bad! Sorry again!