[~ happy ̶h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ~]

It's yo girl, back at it again with the 2 day late chapters! Woohoo. Thank you for being patient with me! Ever since my brother arrived from the Philippines we're barely in the house anymore, haha. Anyways, Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year, my dudes and dudettes!
P.S THIS CHAPTER IS NOT CANON TO THE ACTUAL STORY! THIS IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT!
=~~~=

Something seems...off.

For the past few weeks, you had been looking really tired lately.
Something was keeping you from rest.

Slumped body,
Missing meals,
Faked smiles,
Dull eyes,
The excessive amount of coffee you have in your room,
Your excuses,

This wasn't you.

Tom was the first to notice your behavior. That one time where you declined to listen to his sessions with Susan and went directly to bed. And ever since then, he can't help but notice the eye-bugs that are constantly layering your eyes.

Edd knew something was wrong right from the get-go.
You've been skipping meals and coming home late ever since.
He cooked your favorites and yet you directly went upstairs just to get some sleep.

Tord knew you weren't fond of coffee.
But the past few weeks, you started chugging them down as if they were just ordinary mineral water. Coffee didn't help with your energy or mental health but it was beneficial on keeping you awake.
Doing what exactly?

The boys knew it wasn't because of someone you took interest in.
They had checked numerous times, love bites, what you smell like, what you looked like—if that is the case then the person seducing you is doing a good job in keeping it hidden.

Matt sees you going out for the afternoon, getting ready to go back to campus.

"(Y/N)! The others and I are going out for Christmas shopping! Would you like to go with us?" He asks you happily.

You sigh tiredly, giving him a small smile, "I'd love to, Matt...but um...there's something I need to take care of first back at campus. I hope you understand. Maybe some other time?"

Oh how much you wanted to punch yourself in the face when you saw his saddened puppy eyes staring at you. But you would just be a tired rock if you were to go with them, just a bad mood that would probably spread to the others while shopping, so you had no choice.

"Come on, Matt...don't give me that look." You sigh heavily, looking at your watch.
"I...have to go. You guys can go without me. It's fine." Was the last thing you say before hurriedly heading out the door.

" Ąl̡̀͝r̷̨̕i̶̡͢g̵ht͞҉͘ ..I'm done watching..." Matt mumbles.

"Tord!" Matt barges into the hangout room of the other three boys.

"I'm not gonna help you look for your blue trousers again." The Norwegian boy says as he fixates his eyes on the manga he's been reading.

"Matt, why not play with Ringo for awhile? She still hasn't had her fur combed today." Edd gestures for Matt to 'go away' in the most motherly way possible, not taking his eyes off the paper he was drawing on.

"Wh—No! That's not it! I wanna know where (Y/N) has been going to lately." The latter states, earning a weird look from Tom, who was tuning Susan in the farthest corner of the room.

"The last time I checked, (Y/N) had this object called a 'phone'. And with that object, you could always call or text her and ask 'where are you?' At any place or time." Tom sarcastically says.

Matt's goofy smile was suddenly replaced with a blank expression, turning to look back at the red-hooded boy, "I know you placed a tracker in her backpack. You created that for the sole purpose of knowing where she is at all times, didn't you, Tord?"