[~Happy Holidays!~]

Shut up, it's still Christmas in my heart damn it.
(Art above is made by me ùwú)
=~~~=

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"Shh. Just leave it to me, Ell."

"You're in too deep..."

"Ah..."

"Fuck."

"(Y/N)—"

"What in the world is going on here?" Edd barges into the living room, wondering why the 2 girls were taking so long.

"(Y/N)'s stuck after trying to clean the fireplace..." Ell explains, gesturing to your bottom, your upper body was deep inside the huge chimney. Inaudible curse words came out of your mouth as the twins grabbed your legs in an attempt to pull you out of the chimney.

After 15 minutes went by of failed attempts, they were finally able to pull you out, but then you were immediately sent to the bathroom to shower by Edd, in fear that you might scare the caroling children in the neighborhood.

You take a quick shower then changed into your Christmas sweater. The rest of the gang was up in the living room or kitchen, preparing everything for the upcoming party.

That will occur in 2 days.

"Uh...remind me again why we have to prepare this early?" You ask Matt as you help him decorate the tall Christmas tree.
"I don't know really. The decorations are usually the most important part when it comes to Christmas. It doesn't really feel like Christmas if you don't see your stockings hanging near the chimney, or the wreath at the doorway, the random ugly Christmas sweater hanging in the backyard, or even the mistletoe hanging under the kitchen doorwa—" Matt pauses.

The ginger-haired boy then spent a solid 3 minutes, glaring at the small plant that hung under the doorway, then went back to hanging the decorations on the Christmas Tree, not saying anything else to you.

"Okay then..."

After a few more minutes, you and Matt take a break when you suddenly see a good amount of snowfall from the sky. This immediately tingled your child-like senses and you immediately dash to your room, putting on everything that helped you keep warm in the winter cold.

"I'm out to play in the snow!!" You announce before rushing out.

Ell's eyes lit up. "Oh my god, snowball fight?" The brunette tugged her twin brother's sweater. Edd turns to her, holding a bittersweet grin, "Snowball fight!"

The look that they gave each other was enough for them to remember the fun memories they shared when they were kids. Especially that one time when Grandmother Susan was somehow used as a shield for the intense snowball fight they were having. They even remember how they were told off by their adoptive parents, saying that she wasn't an object and whatnot.

Hearing the loud cheers made Tord groggily stand up from his comfortable position near the fire and looked out the window to see you rolling huge rounded chunks of snow and he immediately remember the time Grandmother Susan helped him make his first perfect snowman after so many failed attempts even when it was freezing.

Tom finds himself turning down the volume of the TV as he yawns, hearing the distant laughter that came from just outside his window. He was about to resume the movie that played on the TV when he suddenly heard a loud bang on his door.

He groaned, "Matt, go away!"

"Please! You don't even have to play! Just lay down on the snow or something! It doesn't feel complete without you!" He hears the muffled sounds of his youngest brother from just the other side of the door.