[~ Childhood Adventures |1| Puberty ~]

Tom : 12 Years
Tord : 12 Years
Edd & Ell : 11 Years
You : 10 Years
Matt : 10 Years

"So, dear, what happened at school today?" Pauline had asked.

You and the others were in the backyard, playing whatever.

"Good, mom. A kid blasted sand at m-"

Tom was explaining the day, but was interrupted with a sudden crack in his voice.
All of you stopped playing once you heard it.

"Oh dear." Pauline giggles.

"MOM! WHY DID MY VOI—"

Tom's eyes widen once he found out his voice became an octave lower.

"MOM! MY VOICE!"

"OH MY GOSH!" You say in surprise.

"MOM, TOM'S BECOMING A DEMON!" Tord yells.

"No, no, Tord. I think Tom's going through puberty." Pauline replies, rather calmly at the situation presented in front of her.

"Puberty?!?" Edd walks over to Pauline. "Is that a disease, mommy?"
"No, Edd. It's normal for boys and girls to go through puberty." Pauline boops Edd's nose.

"Wait, if going through puberty makes you sound like a demon...and Tom's a few months older than me...DOES THAT MEAN I'M NEXT?! MOM! HOW DO YOU STOP PUBERTY?! I STILL WANT TO SOUND CUTE!" Tord waddles his arms around in the air.

"Dear, you can't stop puberty. Your body needs to change for you to become a real man!" Pauline explains.

"What do you mean?! My body is gonna turn into a demon?!" Tom asks, clearly panicked with his new-found voice.

"Haha! Oh, Tom. You're so cute." Pauline ruffles up Tom's spiky hair.

"Moooooommmm!!!" Tom whines.

"WHAT IF PUBERTY IS REALLY A DISEASE AND ITS CONTAGIOUS?!? THAT'S WHY GIRLS AND BOYS HAVE TO GO THROUGH PUBERTY?! I DON'T WANNA GO NEXT! TOM DON'T TOUCH ME!" Tord runs to the very corner of the backyard.

"If Puberty does exist, DOES THAT MEAN COOTIES ARE REAL?!?!!!" Ell suddenly asks.
"EW! COOTIES! C'MON ELL! LETS PLAY WITH TORI, MATILDA AND TAMARA! I KNEW THAT BOYS WERE GROSS!" You grab Ell's hand and you make your way towards the entrance of the house.

"Come back, safely!" Pauline says and turns back to the boys.

"Mommy, I'm scared...what if puberty comes and gets ME next?" Matt walks up to his mother, making himself comfortable in her arms.

"Matt, you're still young. You have a few more years before puberty comes." Pauline snuggles Matt up.

"MATT, APPRECIATE WHAT YOUR POSITION RIGHT NOW. YOU'LL BE THE LAST OF US TO BE CAUGHT BY PUBERTY!" Tom seems to still be having trouble with his voice. "Also, TORD! MAYBE I CAN TRANSFER PUBERTY INSTEAD! C'MERE!" Tom starts chasing Tord in the backyard.

"FRICK NO! DON'T TOUCH MEEEE! TRANSFER IT TO EDD INSTEAD!" Tord points to Edd who was now peacefully taking care of a flower, but his face turned terrified. "NO, PLEASE! (Y/N) WON'T PLAY WITH ME ANYMORE!" He pleads.

Tom stops in his tracks, and falls down to his knees. "MOM! (Y/N) MIGHT NOT HANGOUT WITH ME ANYMORE! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!"
Tord gasps as well, "(Y/N) WON'T HANGOUT WITH ANY OF US ONCE WE GET CAUGHT BY PUBERTY!"

"U-um...well—"
"MATT, I'LL TRANSFER IT TO YOU INSTEAD!"

Tom interrupts Matt.

"W-wait! I did nothing wr-wrong! Right, mommy?" He looks up to his mother, eyes were desperate for protection.

"Tom, transfer it to daddy once he gets home, yeah?" Pauline asks.
"OH HECK YEAH! I'LL TRANSFER IT TO DAD!" Tom fist bumps the air.

"I'll still transfer some to Ma—oh wait...my normal voice is back..." Tom's black voids widen.

"Well, that's a relief." Pauline heaves sighs.

"GOOD RIDDENS!" He celebrates. "(Y/N) WILL STILL HANGOUT WITH ME!"