{Chapter 23|Unknown}

I searched on google images "dark eddsworld pics" and I got the picture above and found it so interesting =O= the picture has nothing to do with the chapter, I just wanted to add it in. Man, I love dark shit :DDD search for more of those, cause I tell you, you find some good gore and stuff in there.
P.S THIS CHAPTER IS EVERYWHERE
=~~~=

Coming into the school, you're of course, greeted by the crowded hallways, people putting or getting things from their lockers, some already heading to class, some were just talking there with their friends.
It was normal.

Edd and Ell decided to go class early, which was always their schedule for the last 3 weeks, and you walking with Matt to your lockers (as your lockers were literally beside each other) to get your books and notebooks.

Suddenly, you both hear a yelp from the middle of the hallway, you both turn to see Matilda on the ground, seemingly to pick up books that she had dropped, and people ignored her as if she wasn't there.

Which kind of confused you.
'Isn't she one of the big 3 or something? Doesn't she have a full army of fan-boys there for her?'

Feeling kind of irritated by the crowd's reaction, you went to go and help Matilda, but you see Matt getting way ahead of you.

'Ooooo, this is gonna be interesting.'

You thought, mentally getting your imaginary popcorn ready.

"Ah...A-are..are you o-okay?" Matt stutters a bit, kneeling down.

Your grin grew wide.

"Yep! Just some accidents happen from time to time. Old students here would know I'm a klutz anyways..." She says as she collects her books, with Matt already helping.
Matt stands up and reached out his hand for her to grab.

Matilda just looks at it, but escapes out of her trance and hesitantly reaches out for his hand.
Matt gently pulls her off the ground and hands her the notebooks.
"Thank you...no one really comes to help whenever I...you know. Thanks again!" Matilda lets go and rushes off to wherever she was heading.

Matt walks back to you, "I am never washing this hand ever again."
He looked so red that he almost looked like he belonged in a tomato farm.

You giggle, "Welp, you can check that off the list! Good job, Matt. Now, the next step is having a full conversation with her. Whenever she's free...or whenever you accidentally be alone together then maybe we can escalate that step into-HMMPHH!"

Matt covers your mouth with his hand. "Stop! Do you want my face to overheat?!" He says.

You smile, "Well, I guess not. But that's a real improvement rather than just staring at her from a distance like a creep."
Matt groans.

You both walk into class, as usual, people were at their normal tables, talking with their friends, gossiping about whatever they could.

"(Y/N)!" Patryck calls you, his voice sounding concerned.
You wave at him and go sit at your normal table, right behind him.
"Sup, Pat. What's the matter?" You ask, noticing his concerned face right away.

"You didn't see?" He asks.
You raise an eyebrow, "I...don't know what you mean?"
He facepalms, "Of course, I erased it." He said as if telling himself off.

Your confusion grew.

"Earlier, I had noticed some...really inappropriate and insulting words written on your table and a note next to it...it really sickened me and so I took a picture for evidence erased it on your table. And...I still have the note." He says and carefully hands you the note from his pocket.