{Chapter 9|Cuts}

Okay guys, so at the start of Chapter 9 and above, these chapters will focus more on your relationships with the boys and your moments together. The picture above will indicate who you'll have moments with each chapter :3
=~~~~~=

"C'mon guys! The second day isn't always as bad as the first!" Edd said while of you groaned. The first day of college was--to be completely honest--crap. The classes was straightforward and you already had assignments on the first day. And of course, the worst part, the drama.

"Edd, name one good thing that happened to us today." Tom asked. Edd opened his mouth to say something, but closed it and said, "Yeah your right. Today was crap."

Tom went back to driving and all you could think about was what happened today. You sunk into your seat while Ell does something on her phone, only to widen her eyes in sudden realization and yanks your arm. "(Y/N), oh my cola you would not believe this..." She said and showed you her phone.

There, a picture and video from earlier was posted, you interacting with Tori. It caught all of it even to the part where Tord came. Tons of comments where popping up. "What's worse is this is on the school board! (Y/N)...oh no..." Ell heaved a sigh, almost worryingly.
"So? It was posted on the school board, what's so bad about that?" You asked.

"(Y/N), this video could either bring your reputation up or down. And being down is not good in Tori's world. Yeah, I may seem like a fangirl and want to be her friend and all, I know she's a bully and I don't really care, but when it comes to the people I love, I don't want that to happen. And the comments here say everything." Ell explained, actually looking worried this time, the same face Edd gave you when he didn't wanna lose you in the hallway.

You sighed. "Well, whatever. If she wants to bully me, fine. What's important is that I just want to graduate and I can survive with her being on my tail all year. You don't need to worry about a thing." You said and gave Ell a thumbs up and a smile. Feeling reassured, Ell returned the smile.

You guys had finally arrived at the house and you went to go take a shower and change into your casual clothes. You went downstairs to be greeted by Ringo and (C/N). They didn't greet you the first time you went in, but now they do. "Hungry, little fellas?" You asked, the two cats started rubbing their fur against your leg and meowing. "I'll take that as a yes." You said and went to the kitchen cabinet to try and find the cat food.

"Hmm...where could it b---ahk!" You said, trying to search for the cat food but then something fell from the cabinet. The item fell onto your arm and somehow it stung. "O-ouch!" You exclaimed, the sudden pain caused you to stumble and fall to the floor. You looked at the object and realized it was...a knife. You arm started to bleed, alot, that it the blood dripped to the floor.

The cats started to slightly hiss at the object. You didn't care about your wound as long as the cats didn't get hurt. "Ah...sorry kitties, maybe I'll get your cat fo---"

"(Y/N)!"

You tried talking to the cats but a worried voice came from the dining table. Edd was standing there, quite shocked but helped you get up and he immediately noticed the blood, knife, and wound on your arm. "Ah! (Y/N)! That's a huge cut! What were you doing?!" He asked, almost panicked. Some tears started to fall out from your eyes without you noticing because your eyes were still focused on the wound.

"I-I was just..." You try to explain, but Edd cut you off.
"Doesn't matter! We need to stop the bleeding. Come!" He said and grabbed your other arm, the one that wasn't bleeding, and pulled you up to his room.

'Man, it's always a good thing Edd's here. But sometimes, his protection over me feel like I'm being protected by my mother or something...' You thought to yourself and smiled.
Soon enough, you enter Edd's room, being welcomed with his inviting green wallpaper and some doodles posted on the wall here and there. He sat you down on his soft bed and began to look for the med kit.

"C'mon, Edd, it's a just a cut! It's no big deal!" You said, trying to calm down his panicked figure. "How can I treat as if it's a not a big deal when huge cuts like that could cause the biggest infections?! Not to mention the knife from earlier hasn't been used in a decade and it might have some unwanted chemicals and---" He stopped his sentence and whatever he was doing for a good moment.

"...Ugh, you're just so clumsy sometimes...you should've asked me where the cat food was instead of finding it yourself. Reminder, you've been gone from this house for years." He said as he finally found the med kit.

You sigh but giggle a little from his little statement, Edd applied some alcohol and pain-relievers onto the cut. You hissed from the pain but Edd was sure to be gentle on your skin and slowly applied it, he blew on it too so that it would reduce the stinging feeling.
After the slow and slightly painful process, he went into the bathroom to get cold water to apply to the wound. (P.s I have no idea how to heal wounds myself so please don't actually do whatever this book says cuz there's a chance it only works in a parallel universe.)

Again, it stung, but you managed and finally, Edd carefully wrapped a bandage over the cut. He exhaled deeply and looked at your wound. "Remind me to change the bandage before you take a shower tomorrow. Cuts like these could dirty the bandage easily." He said and smiled at you. That smile made your heart skip a beat...at least for a millisecond.

'When was his cola-scent so relaxing? I want his perfume.'

You shook your head mentally and pouted at him, "Hey! You know I'm not a baby! I can change the bandages myself!" You said and tried to cross your arms, but the pain came back when you try to even move the arm. You hiss in pain as Edd gives you the 'are-you-sure-about-that?' Look.

You glare at him for awhile but in 5 seconds, you both start laughing.

"Well, I better get going...if you don't mind...maybe you feed the cats for me?" You said to Edd, and Edd, of course, nodded happily. You once again, smile at him and gave him a one-arm hug. "You're honestly one of the most caring friends I've ever had. Thank you." You whispered in his ear gently.
Unconsciously, Edd put his arms around your waste for you to get closer to him, you were shocked for a second but melted in the hug. "Hey guys, I was wondering why there's blo---" a voice had came from Edd's bedroom door.
You guys broke away from the embrace and turn to look at whom the voice belonged to.

Tom.

"Sheesh. If you were about to get intimate with each other you could've locked the door." He said, probably sarcastically but you couldn't tell at the way he said it. Honestly, he could've meant it seriously, but you weren't sure.

"Well sheesh, if you were going into someone's room you could've knocked." Edd replied, this time, you could tell he was being sarcastic. Tom gave him a look and let out a "Tch" sound. "Well, I'm sorry, but the lock is there for a reason. Anyway, whoever made the mess with the blood downstairs, fix it. I don't want to go eating there if there was just a puddle of blood and I doubt you would to." Tom said and went back to his room.

"What's his problem?" You asked Edd.
He gave you a shrug, "He usually does that whenever he gets salty. I'm sure I didn't cook seafood this morning, though..." He puts his chin in between his thumb and index finger as if he was thinking. You slightly giggled.

"Well, like I said 5 minutes ago, I'll be in my room. Some of the stinging is still there and I still have the homeworks..." You said. Edd nodded, "And I'll fix up the strawberry jam incident downstairs." You gave small nod back and you guys went separate.

Before you went into your room, you took a quick look at Tom's room.

'Should I...?'