[~ Childhood Adventures |2| Introductions ~]

Tom : 8
Tord : 8
Edd & Ell : 7
You : 6
Matt : 6

"Quickly, everyone! Our new neighbor is coming soon." Pauline reminds her children who were running all over the place, trying to get into positions.

"MOM! TORD STOLE MY FEDORA AGAIN!"
"THE MILK IS OUT! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, MOMMY?!!!"
"AHK! EDD FINISHED THE COOKIES, MOMMY!"
"MATT! THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE MINE!"
"MOMMY, MY WEE-WEE IS TINGLING! I REALLY NEED TO WEE-WEE!"
"MOMMY!!!! TOM DRANK ALL THE APPLE JUICE!"
"MAMA! I FOUND A REALLY SMOOTH POLE!"
"THAT'S MY LEG, TORD! MY LEG!"

"Kids!" Pauline only used her average voice but the children already stopped.

"Remember, our neighbor has a little girl your age! You best not scare her with all your yelling, alright?"

"A GORILLA?!! MOM, THEY HAVE A LITTLE GORILLA?!"
"GORILLA?!?! BUT TORD ATE ALL OF THE BANANAS ALREADY!"
"THAT WAS YOUR DOING, EDD!"
"MOMMY! MY GUMGUM RING IS MISSING!"
"EVERYONE, THIS POLE REALLY IS SO SMOOTH!"
"TORD! THAT'S MY LEG!!!!"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, surprising all the kids.

"Okay, once I open the door, all of you will be in line from Tom to Matt, then you'll introduce yourselves one by one just like you practiced, okay?" Pauline reminds and all the children nodded.

As the door opens, there stood two adults and you almost the same age as them.

You looked nervous out of your mind, but no matter taking a step forward.

"H-Hello...I...I-I'm—"

"HELLO THERE! MY NAME IS TOM! I AM OLD!"

"HI! MY NAME IS RED! I LIKE THE COLOR TORD!"

"HELLO!"
"I AM EDD!"
"AND I AM ELL!"
"YOU WANT TO BE OUR FRIEND!"

"H-Hi. I'm Matt." Matt examines you, taking one step forward. "You...don't look like a gorilla."

"Oh...th-thank you." You say, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Um...my name is (Y/N)..." You say, bowing slightly. "N-nice to meet you."

The three adults examining the children couldn't help but laugh in the background.

"I promise you, they were promising their introductions the whole afternoon. I guess they just forgot once they saw how beautiful your child was." Pauline says.

"Don't worry, it gave us a good laugh. (Y/N)'s really quiet compared to your rays of sunshine, though. So adorable." Your mother says.

"Oh, come in! I just finished making dinner!" Pauline invited your family inside.

The adults went on into the dining room, leaving you 6 alone to your own devices.

"Are gorillas normally that pretty?" Tom whispered to Edd.
"I don't know. I've only seen them on TV." Edd whispered back.

Tord continued to examine you, not just looking, but touching too.
He ruffled your hair, squished your cheeks and pulled the end of your dress.

"I'm pretty sure she's human like us," Tord confirms.

"Eh? But mommy said it herself, they had a little tortilla."

"Guys, I think what mommy said was girl."

"eH?!?"

As they were conversing with each other, you found yourself hiding behind the red couch.

"S-scary..."

=~~~=