{Chapter 1|Memory Lane}

You were in the car already going to your childhood neighborhood. It's probably gonna be a long ride since the distance is quite pretty long. Take the famous Burj Khalifa then tilt it sideways. Boom. You got your distance. While you were listening to some of your favorite songs on your phone you were going through childhood memory lane.

You wondered how they're gonna react to you coming back and living with them. You found yourself going through each memory with each child. Thus, falling asleep.

{Tom}
|Pretending|
(You: 8 Years Old | Tom: 10 Years Old)

"Hey, Toommmmm!!!" You called his name. "What?!" He replied, clearly annoyed that you interrupted him from his guitar lesson with his adoptive father. "Can't you see we're having a lesson here?". "B-but I just wanted to play..." You said, looking down. "Haha, that's okay, son. We can continue this lesson another time." His father said. "But dad! You kept me waiting for this really hard song that you said you'd teach me!" Tom replied.

"Of course I'll teach you that "really hard song". But not today. Go on, play with (Y/N) since the other kids are still in school." His father reassured him.

Tom grumbled and went to their backyard where you began to play with him on the swings. "I'm so glad you had time for me!" You said to him, smiling. "Yeah, yeah. me too." He replied. Tom was a little sick on that day. But even with a minor sickness, his adoptive parents won't let him go to school because of that. You, on the other hand, PRETENDED to be sick so that you couldn't go to school.

"So..." Tom began to say. You stopped swinging and began to look at him. "Why did you wanted to stay home from school?" You began to open your mouth but he interrupted you. "Nuh-uh! I don't want that same old excuse saying, 'Because I hate school!'. I know you have a different reason, (Y/N)."

"Eeeehhh...Well...it's because I wanted to stay with you!" You replied with a grin. "I heard you were sick so I was able to convince my parents I was sick so that I could play with you!" Tom blushed a bit. "You know you didn't have to do that.." You heard him mumble.

You giggle.

You knew that memory was nothing memorable to others but to you, It was probably one of the most memorable ones to you with Tom.

{Tord}
|Jeg liker deg.|
(You: 10 Years Old | Tord: 12 Years Old)

You were at the school playground while on break time. You would usually play with the others in the sandbox but unfortunately, you were stuck with Tord for break time. Tom and Ell had to stay back to finish their seatwork, Matt had to go home early because of the flu, and Edd was on cleaning duty back in the classroom. Though, Edd did promise he would come and play with you once he's done.

So, for the meantime, Tord'll be your playmate. To be honest, you were kind of scared of him. Why? You weren't sure. You had always had that feeling when he's around like he's gonna plot an evil plan to ruin your life or kill you in your sleep. Yes, dark thoughts for 10-year-old but that's just who you are.

"Hey." A familiar voice snapped you back to reality. "I can tell you've been trying to avoid me." He said. "Uh well...it's just that...uhm.." was all that escaped your mouth. You heard Tord sigh as he sat next to you on the bench. He was in the middle of the bench while you were on the right end. Even if you were, you scooted away slowly.