{Chapter 4|Camping and Gifts!}

"Tom...you need help with that?" You asked as you came up to Tom, who was setting the 2nd tent up. "Ngghh--! No! I can do this!!" He answered as he slowly gets frustrated that the stick that connects the tent to the ground keeps on letting go of the rock that he placed for it to hold on to.

"Y'know...I may only have a few camping experiences myself but I know that isn't how that works." You said as Tom finally gave in to your offer of help. You gently fixed his mistakes on your own as he just watches there, completely dumbfounded.

Once you were done, you clap your hands together to get rid of some dirt. "Welp, here ya go!" You said as you demonstrate to him that the stick won't let go of the ground now. (Honestly, I have no idea how tents work and if you are somehow an expert for tents or camping, then I am really sorry if I get some facts wrong XD.)

"Haha...pftt! I knew that! I was just...uhmm...testing you if you knew what you were doing!" He said as he fails to smoothly try and slip past the barrier of embarrassment.
You chuckled lightly.

Then, you suddenly remember the gifts you had packed for everyone in one of your luggages. "Welp, if you need help with anything, just call me!" You said as you rushed back inside the house, rummaging through some of your things.

Finally, you found the colas, smirnoffs, and the...hentai...You made sure that the mirrors and picture frames were separated from the rest so that the mirrors wouldn't crack by the density of the other stuff, causing you to having bad luck for 7 years.

(C/N) came rushing towards you, as if he was being chased by someone. You found out that a grey-furred cat was chasing him around the house. "Ringo!!!" You called as Ringo noticed you, but continued to chase (C/N). "Haha...nice...to see you again too..." You said dramatically as if you were gonna cry at any moment.

You just chuckled and let the two cats be, then you went outside again, carrying the stuff with you. You first went to the twins, which were having an argument for some reason, you thought it was about the tent or something, but found out it was something else.

"I told you! I didn't drink the last cola, Edd!" Ell said.
"Oh really? You didn't? Then the lie detector would say so!" Edd responded as he puts his phone against Ell's face.
"You do know that apps like that are complete lies, right?" Ell said.
"What?! No! I spent 5 bucks on this app!" Edd fought back.

You sighed. Typical siblings. You watch the twins fight for a good 5 minutes before actually approaching them.
"Hi guys!" You greeted. They turn to look at you.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" They both said in unison.
"Sooo...I heard you guys were fighting about who drank the last cola and..." You fiddle with the pack of colas behind your back. The twins quizzically look at you.
"I just so happen to buy this!" You said as you pull out the pack.

The twins's eyes widen. "OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you so much, (Y/N)!!" They both thanked you. "Don't worry about them running out soon. I have more in my luggage." You said. But the twins's were off to cola land with them already finishing 3 and a half cans. You sighed at the cola addicts.

You moved on to Matt, who looked really proud at something. "Whoa, what's gotcha' into a good mood, Mattsie?" You asked.
You looked at where he was looking at. "Oh." Your voice showing less amusement when you saw that he built the words "I love Matt" on the ground with the sticks that were meant to be used with the bonfire.

"Wow. So love. Much cool." You said, as you give him the bag full of the mirrors. And smiled half-heartedly at him. 'Please save this child.' Was all your face could say while handing it to him.
"Oooo! For me?" He asked, looking at your hand that was holding the bag.
"No, for the grass. Who else?" You said, sarcastically. "Still the same old Matt that I know." You mutter to yourself.

Matt does a little chuckle and thanks you for the gift. He opened the bag and his eyes lighten up like someone lit a match behind his pupils. "(Y/N), I LOVE IT! AND I LOVE YOU TOO!" He said as he hugged you. "Nghhgh....Wel...come....love...too!" You manage breath out at his hug of death.

"I shall cherish this with my life!" He said as he lets go of you. 'Narcissistic, but at least he's happy.' You thought to yourself as you smiled at the ginger, who's already checking himself out and magically pulling out random photographs from his pockets and sliding them into the picture frames.   

You sighed at his actions. Next you went up to Tord, who was taking charge of the bonfire. "Turd!!!" You said. He looked at you, the word 'Seriously?' Were written all over his face. "Forget about that. But take this bag and I'll be leaving!" You said as you didn't want to see his disappointed face. "I already have this collection." He said. You stopped in your tracks.

"Y-you're kidding...right?" You said. His face looked as if it was trying to hold back laughter. "Pfft...err...no..." He said as his face turns red. "I totally have...A-all of the vo-volumes and..." Getting redder..."HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" He has let it go.

You returned his 'Seriously?' Face back at him after what he did. He is now on the grass, pounding his fist while laughing. "(Y/N)! I...I can't believe...Ha! Y-you fell for that!" He said. Now, he's rolling on the floor laughing. "Haha...funny. I forgot you were a naturally born liar." You said as you start to walk away. Tord straights up himself and did the 'I-still-am-laughing-inside-but-I'll-keep-it-serious-for-you' look. "All jokes aside, thanks though. And, well, I wasn't full on lying but I do have the first volume of this. I was wondering when they'll release the other volumes...and...erm...Thanks again." He said.

You turn around to say that you're welcome, "That face you made though." He said as he bursts to the floor laughing, once again. "Jeg hater deg så mye." You said as you pouted. "Du vet at du ikke mener det!" He yelled from the distance.
Sighing, you turned to Tom, who was now on the grass. You can see the life draining out of his eyes.

Oh wait...

Tom was breathing heavily, out of all of them, he looked as if he just ran a marathon. "Yeezus, by just setting up a tent?" You asked as you sat on the grass next to him. "We took like one camping trip when we were children, alright?" He said, annoyed.
I laughed. "Here, maybe you need a drink...erm...for your hard work...? It's kinda debatable." You said as you just dump the bag of Smirnoffs onto his chest as he puffs out some air.

"Uuu! (Y/N)! What the heck!?" He said. You chuckled. "S-sorry! Can't help it!"
"GUYS! If everything's set, LET'S START!!!" Edd says as he takes out a big bag of marshmallows which will soon turn into s'mores.

"Oooh!" You said as you start to head for the bonfire. Everyone gathers around the bonfire with the gifts you had given them. Matt is still checking himself out, Ell was enjoying her nice sip of cola, Edd was preparing the marshies, Tord has already finished the first 5 chapters of volume two from what I saw, and Tom hazily picked up Susan and went to the bonfire to sit beside me.

"Aaaaalright! Who is ready for s'mores and scary stories!?" Edd yelled, everyone cheered in happiness,"WHOOP WHOOP!!!" "CAN YA KEEP IT DOWN?!?" We suddenly hear a voice from the other side of our fence. "I'M TRYING TO ENJOY MY DIET COKE, THANKS." The voice said, belonging to male figure. He looked like Edd but more uglier. Err---wait, too harsh.

"Eduardo..." Edd says and glares at 'Eduardo'. Eduardo returns the glare. "Okay, okay, no need to get nasty. C'mon, off you go. Sorry for the disturbance." You said as you did the "shoo" hand gesture to Eduardo. He does the same glare at you but goes back into his house.

You turn to look at the gang. "Phew! I am still a bit jet-lagged from the trip!" "But you didn't even---" Tom processed, "I WANT S'MORESSSS!!!" You shouted.