{Chapter 20|The day Tord finally made you say yes}

A happy chapter as promised :)
I hope. I didn't know what to name this chapter so I let my imagination run wild...hahahahahaha.
P.S.S comic not mine!
[Minor Swearing!]
=~~~=

"Mr. Larsson, what...is this?"
The Guidance Counselor sighs at the paper handed to him.

"A paper." Tord replies.

"No I mean...what in the world is this report? It says that you stabbed a classmate with a pencil earlier?"

Tord leans back on his chair, as if making himself comfortable for the lecture he's gonna get, once again.

"Uh-huh. Whatever the paper says." He replies calmly.

The Guidance Counselor sighs heavily and scrunches his nose.
"Why did you stab him, Tord?" His voice, showing signs that he's tired of having to deal with this troublesome student everyday.

Tord shrugs his shoulders, "His unattractive face was telling me to stab him, so I did."

"Tord, please. We're not in elementary school where you can get away with a 'sorry' and magically everything is fine. This is university, this is college-"

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock."

"Language, young man. But as I was saying, this is college, everything is not a game anymore. You need to get serious with your studies. You're studying to get that diploma and get a decent job in the world. That comes with treating your classmates with respect."

Tord snickers, "Papers."

The Guidance Counselor raises an eyebrow, "Pardon?"

"They always believe the papers. We're studying 'hard' to get a paper that basically holds our future. You show that 'paper' to job interviews and they believe it. That report you're holding is also a paper, they always believe the paper, not what the actual person has to say, so, let's see, what if I wrote on a piece of paper that you're transgender-just an example-and I show it to everyone in the school, will they believe the paper?"
Tord puts his arm on the desk, resting his chin on his palm.

"...Tord. Please. For once take this seriously. Let's get back to the main topic at hand, why did you stab him?" The Guidance Counselor asks once again.

"No point in saying this, but what if I say that I didn't do it?"
Tord smirks slyly.
"What?"
"Why do you think I keep ignoring that question? Because, I don't know. Ask the actual kid who did it."

"Tord, this is no time to be pointing fingers-"
"So they can point fingers but not me? I'm hurt, Sir. Hellucard. I'm hurt."
"Well then, if it wasn't you, why does the paper or...the class president say that you stabbed the classmate?"

"Because they're only looking for someone to blame."

Silence suddenly came rushing in the room.

"Okie Dokie, I answered four of your questions, I'll be going now. See you tomorrow, Sir. Domdom!" Tord does finger guns at Sir. Hellucard before sliding out of the room.
Sir. Hellucard always had something to say to make him stay, but somehow, that left him a tad-bit speechless.

"Jeez, what took you so long?" You say as you lazily walk next to Tord, who had just come out of the Guidance Council Office.
"You've been getting detention often these past 2 weeks!"

Tord shrugs, "Eh."

You frown, unsatisfied with his reply to you.

Tord's eyes suddenly light up, "Hey! It's Matt! C'mon! Let's go!" Tord yanks your hand and drags you all the way to Matt's locker. The one locker you had known for it's famous Matt Shrine was taken down. Mostly because Matt said he didn't want it anymore, which was a double thumbs up from you.