[~ Birthday 6/27 ~]

Take this chapter as kind of like an all-star since it ties all characters to one spot. This is Angst-Free so you can put your tissues away.

=~~~=

"Hey, how was school today, son?" Uncle papa asks.

"Oh yeah! It was so much fun! Do you remember Jerry?"

"Oh yes. Of course, I remember him."

"Well, Jerry was being like himself, as usual, making other people laugh and such, then suddenly the Teacher came in and instead of sending him to detention, she also laughed along with the class! It was fun!" I laugh.

"That's nice, it seems you're fitting into school quite well. Is nobody bothered by your eyes?"

"Nnnope! They all love it! I have a lot of friends because of them so I should be thankful!"

"Oh...that's good. That's really good. Having many friends at your age is great. So does that mean...you have a crush?"

"No."

"Hahaha! Come on? Not even a tiny attraction to anybody?"

"Nope. I see them all as my brothers and sisters, so that would be weird!"

"Okay, then. Eat quick then start preparing for bed. You have another busy day ahead of you, Mister popular!"

"Okay!"

~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping like crazy.
Sighing heavily, I sit up and pressed the button of my alarm clock for it to stop beeping and let out a yawn.

The sun wasn't there to greet me today as it was really cloudy so I assumed it was going to rain.

I begin to head downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning, mister popular ." Uncle papa greets me. It looks like he just woke up too. "Uncle pops forgot to buy groceries...so you and I will have to stick to ramen noodles again. I'm sorry, son." He says, taking two packs of ramen noodles from the fridge.

I groan quietly. For the past few weeks, ramen noodles are all that we've been eating and I'm not trying to sound ungrateful—but I'm getting sick of it.

"Uh...uncle papa, why don't I buy the groceries after school?" I ask.

"You? No, no. You're way too young for that, son. Do you even know how money works?"

"Y-yeah. I do. Just give me a list. I can do it."

"Alright. You're acting way too much of an adult that you're making me look bad! Don't forget the beer, son." Uncle papa reminds as he writes up something in paper then hands it to me.

He drinks too much but I guess that just how he grew up in that other country.

Slurping up my last noodle from the cup, I head for the shower and get changed.

After that, I grabbed my bag and began to head for school. It's only a 10-minute walk from my home to school so I don't ride vehicles that much.

Then it started raining.

I sigh, putting on the hood of my raincoat as other people began running ahead of me.

I mostly like to take my time.

In the distance, I see the school and the other students too.
The students walk in partners or groups under the umbrella while I just stayed out of their way.