{Chapter 50|Love-sick}

Small sexual innuendos up ahead!
=~~~=

Yanny-Laurel :
Wait for real?
He said that?
What did you reply with?!

TheLegend27 :
That's the thing!
I didn't know what to reply with!!1!1!1!1!
I think all that I said was "oh"
FUCK THEN HE WAS LIKE "hm" THEN CONTINEUD TO DRINK
I DONT KNOW BUT WE'RE OKAY NOW I GUESS

Yanny-Laurel :
Girl you just dodge the attempted move right there!
Knowing Tom, that must took a lot of courage

TheLegend27 :
He was drunk

Yanny-Laurel :
Ok that must've took no courage at all
It must've been on a whim, right?

TheLegend27 :
A part of me wants to believe that
But the other doesn't want it to be

Yanny-Laurel :
Wow okay...

TheLegend27 :
Then that thing with Edd happened
It was cute
Like...really cute
I couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days
But you need to know that it was fucking cute

Yanny-Laurel :
Alright,
What was cute?

~

You wake up to your alarm going off. It was still dark out and you can already hear the rustling downstairs. You groaned as you grabbed your phone, the light immediately blinding you as you turned off the alarm.

It was the freaking weekend, and for some reason, you had to go to school for practice for the upcoming sports festival.

You had little headache from the little moment you had with Tom last night and after a few minutes of conflict between your emotion and logic, you decided to finally sit up. The first thing you notice was Ell's absence in the room. Her bed neatly tied up.

You assumed she was the one responsible for the noises downstairs.

After washing yourself up in the bathroom, you get greeted by the smell of tasty food. You instantly recognize this as the smell of the complete English Meal.

"It smells amazing!" You thought aloud, letting the female in the kitchen hear.

Ell giggles, happy to hear your compliment early in the morning.

"What made you suddenly want to cook The Full English Fry-up?!" You say, excitedly eyeing the fried bread, mushrooms and baked beans set on the counter. The only things that were missing was the eggs, bacon and sausages.

"I just found the energy in myself." Ell answers. "The boys were talking about how much they missed the full English fry-up yesterday and they actually made sure to be loud while talking so I can purposely overhear them, can you believe it? Ugh, they're hopeless."

You chuckle and, after standing there for about 30 seconds, you immediately gasp.

"Does this mean we're also having packed lunch today?!" Your eyes sparkled.

"Well, we will...if someone helps me." Ell said the last part really slowly, making you get what she was trying to convey.

"Hell yeah! I haven't had a packed lunch since high school!" You fist bump the air.

"Dear God, it's hard to believe we're adults now, right?" Ell laughs.

"Haha! Right!" You say, starting to make some sarnies for all of you.

Sooner or later, everyone began to go down one by one, the food was all set on the table and you swore you saw Tord take one sausage while you were putting away the kitchen materials that you and Ell has used.