{Chapter 18|Teasing}

Might take a while before the chapter actually goes in line with the title...
Minor swearing ahead! (Again, one swear word XD)
P.S sorry for no picture today. The pocket wifi isn't as helpful as it was earlier in the morning. So I can't go and look for pics ;-;-;-;-;-;
=~~~=

The Magic Gummy Bears worn off. But they were wearing the clothes you bought which was a lot smaller than the hoodies they wore in normal size.

What you were seeing in front of you will permanently be printed in your mind.

"AH! I AM SO SORRY, I'LL GET YOUR HOODIES AND PANTS FROM UPSTAIRS!!" You said in embarrassment as you ran all the way upstairs.
"(Y/N)! I AM COMING WITH YOU!!" Ell says as she hurriedly goes after you.

The boys were left downstairs. Wondering what made you trigger.
"Oh shit." Tom was the first to realize.

"I think she just saw us naked."

~
"Calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm your--"
"(Y/N), you're kinda making this a big deal."

You flail around in your bed, "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM WHEN I JUST SAW 4 GUYS FU- I MEAN FREAKING NAKED?!"
Ell sighs, she already gave the hoodies to her brothers, and she's seen them naked ever since 5 years old, which to her wasn't a surprise, but to you, it was the end of the world.

"Look-" Ell tries to reason with you,
"YEAH! I'LL JUMP OUT THE WINDOW! THAT'S A GOOD SUGGESTION!" You said as you make your way to the bedroom window, "(Y/N), stop being such a drama queen and just talk to them about what happened. I'd like to know myself." Ell stops you, clearly done with your BS.

You sigh, "Fine, fine. I guess you're right..."

You hesitantly follow Ell downstairs only to be met with a Edd hug.
"I thought you didn't want to see us again or something. Please don't worry me like that." He whispered to you, his breath giving your ear a tingling sensation.

Though, his hugs were always comforting, you didn't hug back this time. And you gently push back Edd to face the others.

"Okay, I seriously don't get how her seeing us naked is this big of a problem. If you want, I can take off this hoodie and-"
You shoot Tord a glare before he could even finish his sentence. But he did have a point.

"Yeah, yeah. My dramatic side took over. Apologies, apologies. I am somehow really sensitive to nudity and make a big fuss over it. Sorry, guys. You did nothing wrong, haha." You chuckled. But it was more out of embarrassment than finding it funny.

"Now, please explain why we were all naked in the first place. All I really remember was arriving at the house and eating a white gummy bear. It tasted horrible by the way." Matt asks.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you. But no interruptions or I'll stop the story." You said and everyone nodded and sat to hear your story.

~

At this moment, Tom, Tord and Edd were as red as tomatoes while Ell and Matt were die-hard laughing on the ground.
"(Y/N)...whatever I did to you in baby form has nothing to do with you being mine, alright?! Please erase that moment from you memory!" Edd says,
"I second that!" Tom immediately says after.

"Sorry! I won't be able to forget that. You all looked so freaking cute!"

You notice Tord was being quiet but was doing his best to hide his red face.
"Toord~?" You call his name.

He looks away from you.

"Tordd???" You call him again.

"I can't believe I said that." Was all he said to you.