[~ Birthday 10/28 ~]

Mommy's doing it again.

"Hello, Eddie." She says, her hand sneaking around to my shoulder and starts to caress it lightly.

"Hi, mommy." I greet back, trying to focus again on my homework.

She starts to rub my back, in a really slow way. I don't know why.

"Mommy...I'm trying to focus on my studying..." I whisper quietly.

She giggles and starts to caress my outer thighs.

"Ah..." I feel heat creep up my face as mommy gently moves her hand onto my inner thighs.

She's doing it again.

"CAROLINE! IT'S ALMOST 6 PM, WHERE IN THE FUCK IS THE PIZZA YOU ORDERED?!"

Daddy shouts downstairs making mommy stop.

"Oh dear, daddy's mad again," Mommy says as she goes downstairs.
I let out a sigh of relief, turning back to my homework.

"What a nerd."

I grip my pencil tighter.

"W-what do you want, Ell?" I ask.

"Nothing! I'm just bored!" She says, grabbing another chair and sitting right by me. "C'mon, Edd! It's division! Surely you can answer that!" She says.

"Look, just because it looks easy for you doesn't mean it is for everyone," I say.

Ell's face turned into a concerned expression, "...You're thinking about what daddy said again, aren't you?"

I inhale sharply, fixing up my things and putting them in my bag.

I stand up, heading for the bathroom to prepare for bed.

"E-Edd..." I hear Ell say right before I shut the door.

~

"Hello, children. Do you want mommy to read a bedtime story for you?" Mommy pops her head into our room, looking directly at me.
I sink in my bed a bit.

"No, it's good, mommy. We can sleep in silence." Ell replies.

"Hm? Well, does Edd want one? I bet he wants one! He loves bedtime stories!" Mommy comes in without hearing me say my decision.
She takes one of the chairs and put it next to my bed then takes out a book.

"You're going to love this, sweetie."

I wanted to protest so badly...but she's my mommy.
I can't say no.

I nod hesitantly as she pats my head.

~

"Today's the exam! Did you study?" Ell asks me as we walk to school.
"...Yeah. I did."
"Nice!"

We both walk into the classroom and we take out our books immediately in case we had missed anything.

After some time, Mrs. Anderson comes in with the exam papers and everyone scrambles back into their seats.

"Good luck!" Ell gives me a peck on the cheek as a "charm" for luck.

I nod at her, Mrs. Anderson already giving out the exam papers.

~

"Yes! I got a 91 on the exam! How about you, Edd?" Ell asks excitingly as I hide my paper.