{Chapter 28|Realization}

Guys u do not know how many times I had to rewrite this chapter just to get me satisfied and even now as I'm writing this, I'm still not satisfied. I CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED—but still tho, enjoy XDD
P.S I can't seem to find pics that represent the chapter so enjoy another pictureless chapter XD
=~~~=

EDDucationisimportant :
...

Turd :
So, care to explain?

EDDucationisimportant :
What does it have to do with anything?

Turd :
I'm the one who texted first, I should be the one asking questions.

EDDucationisimportant :
I kissed her because I like her.
Plain and simple.

Turd :
Oh
Sorry Eddie,
But I won't be letting her off to you that easily :)

EDDucationisimportant :
Tord...don't tell me...
You too?

Turd :
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
See you later and good morning

~

You were thankful it was the weekends.
You didn't sleep all night with all the thoughts surrounding your head.

How could you have been so stupid?
The signs were right in front of you.
But no one was there to tell you that it was true.

But...it seemed impossible, right?
3 guys liking you.
This had to be some sort of joke.
But no. The evidence was crystal clear.

...The kisses.
Tom had given you an indirect kiss.
He was meant to be your first...but he took the safe route.
Tord, he was your real first kiss. And it was to "shut you up". Did he know that he just stole your first?
Edd had to be cheeky. Kissing you when you were off guard with that corny pick-up line.

You were literally giving them free passes to just kiss you.
Why would you?

This sudden epiphany really caused an impact on how you see them as.
But they didn't say anything, or even talk about having romantic feelings for you.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions.

...But who goes around kissing their best friend? On the lips even?

Now that you think about it, if they actually have feelings for you, do you have those feelings in return?
Tom, he was always so cold towards you and everyone, but you knew he has such a caring heart. You couldn't trade his personality for anything else.
Tord, that hentai addict. You still remember the first time you guys had a real conversation. The time you found out you knew and understood Norwegian. Ah, he's one of a kind.
Edd—how can you describe him? Right. Now that you're in the right head space...you could agree with his pickup-line. He really is boyfriend material. So caring and warm-hearted. He was always so concerned about your well-being.

You hug your pillow tighter, heat rising up your cheeks as you thought of the different moments you shared together.

A sudden image of Matt had appeared.

...Right.
That little cinnamon bun.

You had nothing to worry about him...he had Matilda.
But...a part of your heart felt a bit tight when you mentioned Matilda.
Yes, you were a bit envious of Katy, but she was in the past. You could make Matt happy your own way. But the times Matt shared with Katy was the ones you wanted to partake in...

'Stop being greedy, (Y/N). You already have 3...why make it 4?'

Your mind and heart felt heavy.
This whole "feelings" thing is playing with your emotions.
Playing with your heart.
Playing with your mind.