Chapter 5

8 months later

The Russian had experienced everything for the past 8 months carrying you.

The morning sickness, the body aches all the time, the sleep deprived, the moods that always change every five minutes, the cravings.

Not to forget your first kicks.

She panicked when she felt that for the first time. She even called out for an emergency that made Bruce running in his pajamas at 4 am.

That was hell of a memory and Tony couldn't stop teasing the redhead. He only stopped when she gave him a deadly glare that made him shut up in a milisecond.

In her pregnancy months, the team always helped her but mostly it would always be Steve or Wanda.

Clint helped too but because of his responsibility as a husband and father, he helped the best he could for her.

Not to mention, in her sixth month of pregnancy, Bruce asked if she wanted to know what your gender was.

She wanted it to be a surprise but she couldn't help it. She was so excited to know your gender.

She really wanted a daughter but she didn't mind if it was a boy.

And luckily for her, Bruce found out that you were a girl. She felt like she could cry when she heard that.

She told everyone that they will get a niece. They were excited and could not wait for you to come out.

You were the first kid that came from an experiment that helped the ex-assassin to get pregnant. Absolutely you were very special to them.

And not to everyone's knowing, each of the team had promised themselves to take care and protect you with their life.

You were their number one priority now even though you were not born yet.

A few days later

Natasha was sleeping before she could feel something very uncomfortable on the sheets. She immediately knew that the time had come for you to come out as her bed was now wet.

Her water just broke!

Grabbing her phone on the bedside table, she called Steve while holding the contraction pain.

"SHE'S COMING OUT NOW!"

She yelled on the phone making Steve panicked.

He quickly jumped out of his bed and ran towards Natasha's room.

"FRIDAY, make an emergency call to Tony and Bruce NOW!"

"Will do, Captain."

As soon as she was in the medic bay, Dr. Cho was already there and she quickly checked on the redhead.

She announced that you were about to come out now. With the help of Bruce, they set up the labour room for her.

Most of the team had been notified and they waited outside of the medbay.

After about half an hour, they heard a cry coming from the room.

The high-pitched sound that was supposed to be annoying felt like a song in their ears right about now. They just couldn't wait to see their little one.

Bruce came out of the room with a big smile.

"Natasha and the baby is fine and healthy. She might want some rest for an hour or two. But you guys can come visit her after this."