Chapter 12

Your eyelids started to move as you slowly open your eyes with a different feeling.

You glanced over your surrounding and found out that you were in your room. You sat up slowly as you tried to remember how you ended in here.

You were very sure that you never left your mother's room in the medbay.

Mama!

You pushed away the blanket to climb down the bed but stopped when you realized that you were also in a different clothe.

Before you could think more, the door was pushed open as your head whipped to the person that entered.

"Auntie Wanda?"

"Hi sweetie. You're awake I see."

She smiled sweetly as she brought a tray of food that you knew it was chicken porridge just by the smell of it.

You wanted to reply her but the grumble of your stomach made the Sokovian chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure that one awakes too."

You blushed as she put the tray on the nightstand beside your bed and sat beside you.

"How are you feeling?"

"I-I don't know. Fine, I guess, besides my stomach." You shrugged. "I want mama." You continued as it suddenly made your eyes pooled with tears.

"Awh baby, your mama is fine. Steve is in the room with her since he brought you here after you fell asleep out of exhaustion."

"And you changed me?"

She hummed and nodded.

"Come eat first and then you can go back to your mother, alright?" She persuaded as she grabbed the bowl.

She stirred it a little before bringing up a spoonful to your mouth, waiting for you to open up.

Wanda was the best cooker in the compound and with only her with you right now, and her homemade porridge, you realized that you couldn't resist it even though you really want to get out of this room and go to Natasha back.

You opened your mouth and she fed you gently until the last spoon.

"There you go, you did it, sweetheart." She wiped the side of your mouth with her thumb as you smiled.

"Thank you. I-I'm sorry if I always trouble you. I-I just couldn't leave mama."

"It's nothing, y/n. You're her daughter, of course you will feel that way." She kissed your temple before passing you a glass of water.

"How long are we gonna wait, auntie? It has been 3 weeks."

When Wanda finally letting you go meet your mother again, you saw Clint sitting on the chair beside Natasha's bed as he was backfacing the door.

You pushed the door slowly and when he noticed your presence, he quickly wiped his tears and prayed that you didn't get the sight of his vulnerable moment.

"Oh, hey kid. You look a lot more y/n now." He joked.

"Yeah, thanks to uncle Steve and auntie Wanda. Where is he by the way?" You asked, clearly avoiding the fact that you could literally see the swollen in his eyes.

"Nick called him for a meeting, along with Tony and the others. And only me and Wanda are available, so here I am." He replied. "How are you feeling right now?"

"I'm feeling better now after getting some sleep and Auntie Wanda made me chicken porridge."

"Good for you kid." He smiled as his phone went off in a sudden.