Chapter 19

Moving on, your classmates participated in the archery with Clint.

For now, only Natasha, Steve, Thor, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, Vision and Scott were there in the room. Tony left with Bruce, Rhodey and Sam as they got something else to settle for a while.

The activities took a few good hours with all the team.

Steve and Bucky loved to teach them the basic moves of sparring just like Natasha taught you. But they were more amazed at Bucky's metal arm.

Wanda just showed them her magic and telekinesis powers while Vision was just spilling on every fact he could get out of his synthezoid's brain.

And your classmates found it interesting.

But with Thor, Pietro and Scott, they made the activities with them more entertaining than the others.

Pietro would love to play pranks with them, especially you which you would get back another time.

Scott started with his magic tricks that he learned online but when he was out of tricks, he showed off his ants buddy that your grandpa Hank let him borrow.

Your classmates shouted in surprise when a giant ant came in at first but they calmed down when they realized that it meant no harm at all.

You hid your excitement at seeing your and Cassie's pet, Anthony.

But the ant couldn't. Anthony just went towards you and tackled you to the ground while everyone just screamed in shock and disgust.

"His name is Anthony by the way. And he really likes you, huh y/n." Scott grinned as you laughed on the floor.

"Okay, stop it Anthony. What's with you, huh?"

He stopped and just stood by you while you got up.

"Who's a good boy, huh?"

"Did you just pet him like a dog?" MJ asked as she tried to get close to you without being terrified of the giant ant.

"He's cute. Come on, pet him."

You laughed when some of your classmates tried to pet him but too scared to do it.

After Scott instructed Anthony and the ants to leave the room, Thor took the turn for his own activity.

He just left his hammer in the middle of the training room and challenged them who were worthy enough to lift it.

You felt a bit tired after playing with Anthony, so you left your group and made your way to sit and lean on the wall of the room while looking at your peers trying to lift the hammer.

"You don't want to try?"

Peter came and sat beside you after his failed attempt to lift.

"Nah. They will be more suspicious." You replied as Peter's eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait, do you mean-"

"Yes, I can lift it." You said casually.

"B-but how?"

"Don't ask me. I don't even know." You shrugged, "At least I know I'm worthy."

You smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"You really pissed off Liz, y/n." He said as his eyes went to the brunette girl.

"I sure did. That's for mocking me in front of everyone."

"Really is your lucky day eh, Evans. How come a nerd like you knows how to fight like that? Or did you learn all that in an orphanage?"

Brad suddenly interrupted when he was closer to you and Peter.