Chapter 31

"I strongly suggest that we don't park too near with her or we might have a big problem." Alexei said as the tension loosened.

Steve set up the coordinate to St. Petersburg and with Alexei's guide, he landed the jet on a deserted land.

Once everyone got out of the jet, he cloaked it and followed the three Russians who already ahead of him.

"So, how far?" Yelena asked.

"You'll know when we're there." Alexei replied.

He made snorting sounds earning a glare from the redhead.

About 20 minutes of walking, they reached a cottage as they slowed down their steps when they finally encounter a woman at the sty gate.

Natasha looked away when the woman stared in disbelief at the three people she recognized the most as Alexei smiled.

"Honey, we're home."

Melina put down her weapon and walked out of the sty, passing them as Natasha trailed her figure.

"Come on." Alexei said.

They followed the brunette until they reached the door of the cottage.

"Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home." She sighed, "Let's have a drink."

As Natasha glanced around the hallway, she slowly followed Melina as she opened a cabinet door that was revealed to be a secret room.

"Hey, no funny business." Natasha said.

"I'm putting away my weapon." Melina replied as she leaned her rifle against the wall.

Natasha kept walking as Steve glanced around the new surrounding.

"Are there any booby traps around here? Anything we need to know about?" She asked as she held a glass and went to the sink.

"I didn't raise my girls to fall in traps."

"You didn't raise us at all." She cockily replied as she opened the tap and filled in her glass.

"Oh, maybe so. But if you got soft, it wasn't on my watch."

Natasha looked at her before she turned her gaze to Steve.

"Here." She gave the glass of water to Steve as he took it with a reassuring smile.

They both went to the table where Yelena had already took her seat.

Steve put his shield and his helmet against the wall and took a seat opposite the younger blonde while Natasha sat beside him as Melina took the seat beside Yelena.

The grunting sound that came from the bathroom increased the awkwardness between them and Steve could feel it.

"Let's drink." Melina said as she reached for the vodka bottle and poured into their shot glasses.

The sound of throat clearing was heard and everyone looked at the Russian super soldier who was already in a red and white suit that was a bit similar with Steve's with the star on the chest.

"Still fits." He stated as Melina made a wolf whistle before clapping.

"I never washed it once." She exclaimed while laughing, "Come and drink."

Natasha scoffed and felt a bit embarrassed with Steve.

He made his way to the chair at the end of the table between Natasha and Melina.

"You see, huh- huh, we are obviously a bit same. Just the colours and the design are slightly different." He said as he pointed at Steve's and his suit.