Chapter 48

You stood awkwardly in the same spot as everyone entered the jet except your mother and Steve.

"You're coming with us too, princess." Steve said before Natasha could decide.

"What? No, Steve." She disagreed.

"Nat, we need all hands on deck. And no one will be here. It's dangerous to leave her this time."

"As if the place we're gonna go is safe." She scoffed.

"At least we can keep an eye on her there, honey." Steve said softly.

Natasha sighed and looked at you, "Fine."

You gave her a tight smile even though your heart was cheering that you finally got to follow them.

The three of you climbed on the jet as Sam was ready to take off.

"Where's grandpa, grandma and auntie Yelena?" You asked curiously after Natasha helped you buckle the seatbelt.

"They're still searching for the loose Widows, detka. Only me and uncle Steve needed to drop the mission when auntie Wanda called."

You nodded.

"When we arrive, I need you to stay close to me, okay? No wandering around. Can you do that for mama?"

"I can do that." You said and gave her a smile.

"Good girl."

She kissed your forehead and went in front to talk to Steve.

"Alright, fill me in." She said to the super soldier.

"The stone in Vision's head, he said, has to be destroyed before Thanos gets it. But the problem is he will be dead with it and Wanda disagreed. Bruce told us that it can be done because even without the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. But he can't do it, not here."

"Then where?"

"Wakanda."

Several hours later, you begged Natasha to be out of the seat as your back was sore from sitting for so long while she could walk around.

"Just don't touch any buttons." She warned.

"Mama, I'm 14, not 4." You huffed.

"You are for me." She teased.

You looked outside the window, amazed with the scenery in front of you. The jet started to fly low as you could now see hills and rivers along the way.

Steve went to the front and you followed him, walking to Natasha who was on a seat with monitors in front of her. You sat on her lap and she secured you while kissing your head.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Steve instructed.

"I hope you're right about this. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam replied but still complied with Steve.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked as you looked at Steve.

Natasha wrapped her arms around you tighter as you didn't want to go back to your seat when Sam led the jet lower and you widened your eyes when he aimed to go through a hill.

But before you could scream, the jet seemed to enter another world.

"Whoa!" Your jaw dropped at the sight in front of you, "Is this Wakanda?"