Chapter 28

While Natasha was packing her things in the duffel bag, Steve was watching her from their bed.

Since they poured their hearts into each other, Steve had stayed in Natasha's room and they loved each other more everyday.

As much as Natasha knew how you loved your uncle Steve, she was scared to know how you would react when she told you about her relationship with your favourite uncle.

But this was not the time to think about it yet.

The priority was to find and bring you back home safely first.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?"

Natasha groaned as the super soldier hadn't stopped asking her that question since she told him her plan.

"Ugh, you are so annoying. Go pack up and I'll wait for you at the Quinjet."

She stated as she got up with her duffel bag and left the blonde in the room.

Steve didn't believe her words for a second but he quickly did what the redhead told him.

Being a man he was, he didn't take much time like her lover to pack.

In 10 minutes, he was already on his way to the hangar where Natasha was waiting for him.

"I didn't know Capsicle going with you is part of your plan." Tony teased.

"He kept on bugging me, and thinking of it, maybe I need a little help." She shrugged, unbothered by Tony's remark.

"A long date then." Bucky winked teasingly at his best friend.

"Oh, shut up Buck. We're going to go and save y/n." Steve said with a hidden blush formed on his cheeks.

"Yeah right."

"Alright, we will follow Romanoff's plan. Even though all she said was to trust her." Tony shrugged.

Natasha rolled her eyes at his remark.

"I have a lot of lives before I meet you guys. And thanks for your help, Stark. I'll contact you when I'm there."

Once Natasha was ready to fly the jet, Steve stood behind her.

"So, where are we heading? You didn't really tell us the plan except for that you said that you have a plan which you just said to the team to wait for your sign."

"Budapest."

"What's in Budapest?"

"My past."

• Red Room •

"Well done, y/n."

Dreykov praised as he was satisfied with your performance during these few weeks training under him.

You nodded.

"And I think it's time for you to put on a real show."

"I have this thing that keeps my plan a mess, and it makes me annoyed. There is something called the Red Dust. Go and retrieve it for me."

One of the Widows came into the room and Dreykov immediately left. You sat down on the chair and the Widow pulled off your hoodie from your head.

She slightly pushed your head before inserting a drive into the port at the back of your helmet.

It contained all the information about the mission. The helmet you wore helped you to scan all of it with ease.

The Widow walked and stopped in front of you as you looked up at her.