Chapter 50

"NO!"

Wanda shouted when she realized that the Mind stone had been reformed and tried to stop him.

Thanos swatted her aside and hit her in the head, knocking her unconsciously.

He grabbed the reformed Mind stone and put it on his gauntlet, screaming as the energy from all the six Infinity Stones surged into his body.

He admired the stones proudly as he was nearing to complete his purpose.

From where the Mad Titan stood, Thor flew down furiously and threw his new weapon with thunder following it. Thanos used the Infinity Stones on his gauntlet to block it but it was useless as he groaned when the axe struck straight into his chest.

He dropped down on his knees in agony as Thor landed, and pushed the axe deeper into his chest.

"I told you- you'd die for that." Thor muttered.

Pain was clearly heard from his tone.

Thanos looked straight into his eyes with labored breaths, "You should have- you should- you should've gone for the head."

"No!" Thor yelled as the Mad Titan lifted up his gauntlet hand and snapped his fingers.

A huge energy burst from the gauntlet and it became scorched due to the snap.

Thor confusedly looked at him, "What did you do?"

Thanos just stared at the demigod and it made him furious.

"What'd you do?!" He yelled, forcing an answer.

Thanos ignored him and instantly teleported himself away using the Space stone, leaving the Stormbreaker dropping onto the ground with his blood on it.

"Where'd he go?" Steve came, holding his rib, "Thor, where'd he go?"

"Steve?"

Steve turned to the voice and saw Bucky slowly turning into dust as his gun dropped onto the ground.

He was confused as hell as he went to where Bucky was and dropped onto his knees, tracing the dust of his best friend.

He tried to process what was happening as he turned to look at the god of thunder.

In a second, he came to his senses as he got up and went to search for you and Natasha.

"Nat? Y/n?" He yelled.

"Steve-" Natasha called and his super hearing sense caught it.

His heart plummeted when he saw both of his beloved were embracing with each other, clearly something was wrong.

"You're okay, baby. Stay with me okay?" Natasha said, holding you up tightly.

"What is happening? I don't feel so good. I-I don't know."

"Y/n sweetheart, you're okay. We're okay. We're gonna go get you treated and you're gonna be okay." Steve said as he put his arms around you and Natasha.

"I-I don't know. I don't wanna go- I don't want to go. Please, mommy- uncle Steve- I don't wanna go." You begged as you felt something in you.

"You're not going anywhere, y/n. You hear me? I'm here. Mommy's here. Hold it, detka, please-"

"I'm sorry mommy... d-daddy-"

• 22 Days Later •