Chapter 15

"Mama! You're back." You squealed excitedly as you ran towards her leaving Tony and Peter behind.

She stretched out her arms and caught you in her embrace before pulling away to look at you.

"Hi detka(baby). Have you had fun today? I missed my baby girl." She booped your nose and you scrunched it cutely with a grin.

"Mhmm. Just Ned searching for a new set of Legos. Nothing new." You giggled.

She smiled and turned her gaze to Tony as she raised an eyebrow, "And why's Peter here?"

Peter's face changed when the redhead mentioned his name clearly without any confusion like Tony did.

"Y-you know me?" He stuttered.

"Of course I do. You're y/n's best friend."

"Ohh-"

"Mama, how small this world is. The red swinging guy I told you last night is Peter himself."

"Didn't know Spider-Man is just a kid. I'm Natasha Romanoff by the way. You know me as Black Widow and I'm guessing you already know that y/n is my daughter." Natasha offered a hand to the young man.

"H-Hi. Nice to finally meet you, Miss Romanoff." He said nervously as he took the redhead's hand.

He gulped slightly as he looked at the Russian's stoic face. He swore that he saw her being the sweetest just now and immediately changed when her focus was on him.

People who didn't really know who Natasha Romanoff was will always describe her as a terrifying and serious woman.

Hardly smiled, her stares could make you shiver and she was great at hiding her emotions as it made people hard to read her.

But as for you who literally came out of her, you saw a loving and caring woman. She rarely yelled at you as she would become vulnerable when it came to you. Her smile never vanished when she was with you.

You were her baby and will always be.

"You are making him nervous, Mama. Just look at his face." You teased the brunette and he widened his eyes.

"Very funny y/n." He replied while narrowing his eyes to you.

Natasha chuckled and Peter felt his cheeks flushed red as he felt more embarrassed now.

"Are you staying here now Pete?" You asked.

"Yes. Aunt May literally just kicked me out of the house after Mr. Stark said to her that I will be recruited as an Avenger. Ohh and she knows I'm Spider-Man. She caught me sleeping on the ceiling a few weeks ago." He explained while rubbing his nape.

You both laughed at his story, forgetting that Natasha and Tony were still there smiling at the sight in front of them.

"Ned and MJ must be thrilled to see you back here."

"I bet they will."

Tony cleared his throat, "Come on kid, reunion is over. You both can continue it tomorrow. Let's go, I'll show you your room."

Maybe he was tired and wanted to settle things fast. You nodded and smiled at your uncle before you went to hug Peter again.

"Good night princess. See you tomorrow." Tony kissed your head before he made his way to the elevator.

You blushed at the nickname and looked at Peter. He smirked at you and grabbed his luggage before his legs went to follow Tony to his new room.

"I really need to make them stop calling me those nicknames in front of Pete." You muttered and Natasha chuckled.