Chapter 33

Natasha got up from the chair and you immediately pulled the gun from your holster and pointed at her.

"Now, now. Don't go breaking my new toy."

Dreykov held out his hand to stop you as you put your gun back to its place.

"Is this your plan?" He asked.

"My plan is to kill you." She replied, still in her calm mode.

"I'm alive. So what do we do now?"

Natasha was speechless. She really wanted to grab this man's neck and ask where y/n was because when she looked at his face, it looked like he knew what was playing in her mind and why she was here but he was too good at hiding it.

But something was lingering in her head for such a long time and she needed to know before she killed the man for real this time.

"What was my mother's name?" She asked as tears pooled in her eyes.

He caught the realization, "Ah- where we buried her, there was a tree. Um- a pink blossom. Beautiful. And there was a tombstone with her name engraved on it. What was her name? Ah-" He chuckled,

"Un-known." He said in a mocking tone.

Natasha stared straight in his eyes, "You don't feel anything? You feel anything when I kill your daughter?"

"Is this your haunted past? Really?" He laughed.

Natasha tried to stay calm as he continued laughing like a mad man.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

She clenched her fists, "You know who."

He grinned, "Thank you Natasha. After you blew up my daughter's face, you gave me another great assassin under me. Yes, she's alive and she's down there with the others-"

He got up and made her way to you.

"But this, it takes a long time to receive this, to get my own revenge- but it's worth it. You gave me my greatest weapon."

He patted your hip before he walked behind you and whispered in your ear, "Say hello."

Natasha looked at you intently as you pressed a button on a panel on your right arm which made your helmet loose.

You pulled the helmet off your head and a gasp was heard as she ran towards you.

"Y/n! My baby! Hey, hey, you're okay."

She cupped your cheeks as she looked into your eyes, the green eyes that she missed so much.

But all you did was stare emotionlessly at her.

"Y/n? Can you hear me? It's mama. I'm here, okay? I'm here." She sobbed as you didn't respond.

Dreykov laughed behind you and that made Natasha's face as red as her hair.

"What did you do to her?!" She yelled.

She tried to grab Dreykov but you held your arm to stop her and she was in disbelief.

"I have put her under my control. You can't do anything, Natasha. She's mine. You took my daughter's normal life, and I took yours." He laughed manicly.

Natasha gritted her teeth, "You don't deserve to get revenge on me, you fucking maniac. All you deserve is death."

"Really?" He mocked, "I can make her kill you, her own mother, with just one command, Natasha. She watches everything and she can do it. She's a perfect mimic. And she fights just like all the Avengers. She's too powerful with the serum that my friend put in her, so you had no chance." He smirked.