Chapter 6

Her first month with you was almost a disaster if she could recall by her motherly sense.

She was absolutely sleep deprived as you were always being a night owl, without your knowing, of course.

As happy as she could get when she was with you, she couldn't deny that she was tired. An hour of sleep without hearing your cries would be very good now.

She couldn't forget when she almost dropped you when she was breastfeeding you on the armchair in the common room as her sleepiness took over her.

Thank goodness Wanda was there to catch you with her red wisp and took you in her arms.

Natasha felt so guilty after that incident and from that day, she only breastfed you on the spacious bed which she could still get a nap while you were sucking her nipple until you fell asleep by yourself.

Sometimes, Pepper came to the compound and she was more than willing to take care of you and force Natasha to get some sleep after Tony teased her that she looked like a panda with the bags under her eyes.

Before the redhead could kill him, Pepper already smacked him on the back of his head and made him try taking care of a newborn baby for just one night.

Since then, Tony never talked out loud about Natasha's appearance anymore after experiencing it himself.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming detka. Can you wait for a second?" Natasha sighed as she heard your cries.

She was in the kitchen when FRIDAY informed her that you had woken up and had been crying since.

She went to your crib and picked you up, swaying you slowly to ease your cries.

Luckily, it worked, like always.

"Are you hungry, honey?" She cooed as your eyes glistening with tears.

"Hmm, it seems you have a heavy diaper right now. Can mama change your diaper first before giving you milk, y/n baby?"

You let out a squeal and a big smile was formed on your face as you saw your mama communicate with you.

She quickly changed your diaper on the changing table before putting you on the bed once she was done.

She got rid of her shirt and bra before laying down beside you. She led her nipple to your mouth and in response, you latched on her nipple, sucking the milk of your mother.

Your hands and feet didn't seem to stay still as you swayed them around. Natasha grabbed one of your fist and kissed it lovingly while watching you being fed.

"I will always love you, my mini Romanoff, my miracle."

3 years later

Natasha could go back to her normal life again, going to missions just like she did before having you.

But of course it was different now.

This past 3 years had been a chaos for her.

Your cries, your tantrums, the days when you made her stayed awake for the whole night because you didn't want to sleep, forcing you to eat as you only wanted to play and not to forget when you ran away with your little legs from her when it was your bath time.