Chapter 24

"I'm sorry. I should've accompanied her all the time. It's my fault." Peter said guiltily.

He put the blame on himself for being so careless to which Natasha always told him to look out for you even though she knew you were against it for treating you like a child, which of course, you still were, to her.

"They already got her, Peter. There's no time to think who's fault is this." Natasha said with a sigh.

"Do we have anything that might lead to her, footage or something?" Steve asked as his eyes focused on Tony who had been busy looking at the screen.

Tony didn't answer him as his fingers still swiping on the hologram screen which Bruce also tried to help whatever he could beside him.

"I found something." Tony announced and all eyes were on him.

He managed to enter the security camera footage of your school and based on the information he got from Peter, he finally found something useful.

Footage from the camera of the hallway of your school played in front of them. As Tony set it a bit faster, he stopped and let the normal speed play the video.

"Is that-" Natasha pushed Tony aside as he huffed when the redhead took over the screen.

"Rumlow." Steve said as he stared at the screen with anger on his face.

" Steve said as he stared at the screen with anger on his face

Of course it was HYDRA, their sworn enemy.

As Natasha rolled the footage faster again, she gasped when she saw you entered the frame, unconscious and were carried on one of his men's shoulders.

She clenched her fists at how they threw you in their van harshly like you were an object.

Rumlow came back and he knew what he was doing when he smiled devilishly and held up his gun before he shot the camera dead.

Natasha had enough as she punched the screen and was about to break down as she stormed out of the meeting room.

The tension of the room thickens as they were speechless at what happened to you.

"I will go check on her. You guys try to find her with what ever method that we got, whether it makes sense or not. Use it all. Maybe try to list down all the HYDRA bases first, and we'll start with that."

Steve commanded as the rest of them nodded before the super soldier walked out of the meeting room.