Chapter 32

"We got the location of the loose Widow and the package. You're up, Commander." Dreykov said as he came into your training room.

The simulation stopped and you turned to him as you nodded.

The same Widow came in and entered every information of the mission into your HUD helmet.

"Bring them to me, alive." Dreykov instructed before you climbed into the jet.

Another two jets followed you as Dreykov gave you his henchmen to help you out.

About half an hour later, you arrived at the location pinned by the person who reported it.

The scientist of Dreykov, Melina Vostokoff.

The jets surrounded the cottage and one by one, it landed as the henchmen came out of jet as you waited for them to attack first.

Once everything was clear, you jumped out of the jet and entered the house.

You saw Melina already in her Widow suit with three figures laying unconsciously on the floor with one of them was the loose Widow in the data you received.

'Natasha Romanoff'

'Steve Rogers'

The name was lingering in your helmet and it triggerred you somehow but it was cut off by Melina's voice.

"Let's not keep him waiting."

You nodded and let the henchmen burst in to pick up the people Melina managed to knock out, including Yelena Belova, the loose Widow.

You hopped on the jet with Melina set to take the wheel while the henchmen put them in the jet before going back to their assigned jet.

Alexei and Steve were tied on a chair with specialized cuffs while Natasha and Yelena were just lying unconciously on a gurney without any cuffs but the jet was surrounded by a few henchmen who looked out for them, including you.

The trigger came back as you looked at the redhead and deep in your mind, you were sure you knew who she was but something was blocking it.

It made your head hurt.

Alexei started to gain conciousness as he opened his eyes slowly and tried to focus on his surrounding.

He looked over his shoulder and saw Natasha and Yelena on the floor while Steve was in front of him, still unconcious.

"Request clearance for landing."

The voice made him turned his gaze to the front as he recognized the voice.

"Melina?"

Melina turned her head to look at him before focusing back to the front.

"We're touching down in one minute." She said to the radio.

"Then why are we still going up?" Alexei asked but from the window of the jet, he saw a floating fortress.

"Now you'll know how Dreykov stayed above the radar all these years."

Before he could say anything, one of the henchmen stuck a needle in his neck as he instantly passed out again.

She landed the jet perfectly followed by the other two jets.

You walked out of the jet and immediately went to Dreykov's office as he instructed you when you were on board.

As you arrived in his office, he was already waiting for you at the chair where if you were on your mind, you would be begging him not to make you sit on it.