Chapter 36

"Are you ready to go home now?"

You hummed.

"Can you go with uncle Steve first? I have something to say to Melina."

You nodded and Steve happily welcomed you as you held his hand and walked to the Avenjet together with the team.

Natasha smiled at the sight of you. You were finally safe with her. She turned her gaze to her another family.

"So, what are you guys gonna do now?"

"Well, I have pigs to take care of." Melina answered.

Natasha nodded and fiddled with her fingers, "Uhm, I have an offer for you guys."

They nodded, signing her to continue.

"Come to the compound with me. Dreykov had Widows implanted all over the world and I need your help to free them."

She pulled out the drive and another vial of Red Dust from her pocket.

"I have everything on this. I can tell Fury and give it to the agents back in the compound but I think it should be us. Melina has to copy the formula again and we should be the one to tell them it's over." Natasha said.

Yelena took the drive and vials, "I don't have anywhere to go anyway, so, yeah. Plus, I can get to know my niece better."

Natasha smiled at her sister.

"I promised your daughter, so of course I'll help you. But I have to sort my pigs and projects first." Melina said.

"I'm okay with that. Call me when you are ready and I'll send a jet to you." Natasha said before turning her gaze to Alexei.

"Uhh, I'll come with Melina soon. And I'll show the Soviet Union's version of Captain America." He said proudly as Natasha and Yelena groaned while Melina chuckled.

"And I need an explanation at how on earth did you had such a beautiful girl. I know she's your biological, with the obvious red hair and green eyes and she's completely your carbon copy!" Melina said eagerly.

Natasha chuckled, "I'll fill you in when you come to the compound."

Natasha and Yelena went to hug both of their adoptive parents before they parted ways. Clint was the person in charge to get them back to St. Petersburg.

For the remaining Widows, Yelena asked them whether they wanted to make their own path or come with her and surprisingly, they all agreed to help Yelena to free the others.

They all took the Quinjet with Clint and he would drop them off to SHIELD HQ and let Fury decide to put them under him or let them be the agents at the Avenger's compound.

Both sisters headed to the Avenjet when everything was sorted out. Tony already informed Damage Control to deal with the destroyed Red Room and the area so everything had went smoothly.

As Natasha stepped into the jet, her heart melted when she saw you laying your head on Steve's lap as the super soldier moved his fingers through your hair softly.

Steve smiled when he saw Natasha came in. Yelena took the seat in front of them while Natasha kneeled in front of you.

"Hey baby." She called as she put her hand on your head.

You flinched a bit but softened when you opened your eyes to see your mother in front of you.

Natasha felt how you slightly flinch and her heart sank. She knew it would take a lot of time to cure you from the trauma.

"Mommy?"

"I'm here, honey." She kissed your head and let Steve got up as she replaced him to let you lay your head on her lap.