Chapter 57

T'Challa and his army are ready. You, Bucky, Sam, Wanda Vision and Groot too, standing beside T'Challa, Shuri and Okoye. You put your AI glasses on.

"HEX, suit up." You say and the nanotech suit wrap up your body.

"Comms on." You continue after you are fully suited.

"Already done, y/n." HEX replies. You look at your uncles and Wanda and you nod, ready at any time.

"Hey, Cap. Do you read me?" You say through the comms with a slight tease with the name.

"Captain, it's y/n, your princess. Can you hear me?" You ask again after having no answer from him. Then you hear him panting through your comms making you smile.

"On your left." You say as Dr Strange summons the orange sparkle again. You see Steve turns his body to his left. T'Challa, Shuri and Okoye walk through it first.

You create a whirling wind under your feet and fly through the portal. You fly around Steve and land in front of him.

"Uncle Steve!" You hug him so tight. He hugs you back but then he winced when he feels the pain on his arm. You break the hug immediately.

"What happened? Where's mama? Where's uncle Tony? Everyone?" You ask him nonstop looking straight to his glossy eyes. His face is full of dirts and his lower lip is bleeding. You see he is holding his shield that had broken into half.

"You're back." He says as he cups your cheeks and pulls you into his hug again, ignoring your questions.

You are about to ask him again but a numerous of portals appears behind you and Steve. The Avengers' allies has come to help in defeating the alternate universe Thanos and his army. The Guardians of the Galaxy, the Widows, the Dora Milaje and the Wakandan tribes, the Masters of the Mystic Arts from all around the world, as well as the Asgardians and the Ravagers, all come through the portal, standing side by side with their fighting stance.

A loud sound from the collapse compound catch your eyes. You see your uncle Scott in his Ant-Man suit but now he is gigantic, pushing through the big debris of the compound, carrying Bruce, Rocket and Rhodey in his palm.

"We need to get this done, y/n." Steve turns to you, holding both your shoulders. "And, I'm your daddy now." He says as he turns to Thanos and his armies, doesn't want to wait for your reaction.

He steps to the front, holding out his arm. You stunned at what he said just now, shocked with the instant news. Another shocked moment when you see the hammer of your uncle Thor is now on his hand but after a few seconds, you focus back on the enemy.

You are in your fighting stance as Thor, Tony and Rhodey land beside you. You see Yelena with Melina and Alexei beside her far in the crowd and they caught your eye, smiling at you as you return it.

"Good to see you back, princess. I want to hug you, but I want to kill that purple nutsack first." Tony says through his Iron Man suit. You nod and smile at him. You still turning your head around to search for Natasha but you couldn't find her.

"AVENGERS!" Steve shouts loudly. "Assemble." He says before Thor screams and everyone runs towards Thanos' armies. The battle begins.

You fly off to the sky, and shoot your fireballs, aiming to the Chitauris. You help Tony and Pepper who is in her suit Tony gave her and destroy Thanos' small spaceships that has been roaming in the sky.

You land and give a punch on the ground as it pulls out several sharp rocks to where the Chitauri stand. As you about to punch some more on the ground, you are being ambushed by one of the Black Order member, the alternate universe Cull Obsidian. You are thrown away and fall on your back. He is about to smash you with his hammer until he is pulled to his back and fell down to the ground. Scott, in his gigantic size who happens to pass by crushes him to death underfoot.