Chapter 40

"Mr. Parker, there's somebody waiting for you at the main entrance." FRIDAY announced.

You and Peter were chilling in the common room while waiting for Ned and MJ to arrive after Peter called them a while ago.

"I'll go and get them. You might want to hide." He grinned at the idea that both of you wanted to surprise them.

You hid in the bathroom near the common room while Peter went down to the lobby.

A few minutes later, you could hear Ned's excited voice as they entered the common room.

Both of them were excited but only Ned was showing it the most while MJ just glanced around looking unbothered but you knew she was excited as well.

The couch was back facing the bathroom so you slowly walked out and headed towards them while they were distracted by the Lego that Ned brought.

You cleared your throat and casually sat on the couch beside MJ.

She was the one to notice you first and her eyes widened at the sight of you.

"Oh my God! Y/n!" She lunged towards you into a hug which made you startle as you weren't ready.

Besides, MJ wasn't really a hugger.

"Y/n! B-but when?" Ned stuttered and you chuckled.

MJ pulled away and examined you up and down which made you a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey, stop it." You chuckled, "I'm fine, guys. See?"

MJ looked at you with a serious face, "You were gone for almost 4 months, y/n. Don't lie to my face saying you're fine."

You sighed, "I know. But can't we not talk about it right now? I don't want to remember it."

"I'm sorry, y/n. I'm just glad that you are here now." MJ pulled you in for another hug.

"Okay, group hug!" Peter yelled and both him and Ned wrapped their arms around you and MJ.

Yes, you are safe now. No one is going to hurt you anymore. Mama is here, uncle Steve is here, uncle Tony is here, Auntie Wanda and auntie Yelena are also here. Your best friends are here too.

"Okay, that's enough hugging." You teased and they all pulled away with a smile.

"We're just happy that you're okay. We missed you so much." Ned said.

You smiled, "Thanks guys. So, I heard you bring a new set of Lego."

"Yes! It's a new collection from Star Wars. Do you want to build it with us, y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure I guess."

He made his way to the box that he put on the coffee table and your eyes widened at the sight.

Gosh, it was a huge one. And it had 7000 pieces!

You sighed. This is going to take days and you knew Peter was excited to build it.

You were not really good at building Legos. Both Peter and Ned started to open the box and put out all the bags onto the table.