Chapter 35

"Whoever you are, stand down, now."

Tony instructed as he held up his palm towards you.

You got up, ignoring him as you made your way towards Natasha again to finish your mission

Tony warned you one last time before he released another blast from his palm repulsor but he was shocked when you suddenly changed places, avoiding his blast.

He tried again, shooting at you non-stop but all you did was disappear from one place to another to dodge his beam.

"Okay. That was unexpected. Who the hell is this guy?" Tony said annoyedly.

"From what I got, he is called Taskmaster, sir. No information of where he comes from or his identity except that he was in the Red Room and worked for Dreykov."

"Great." Tony asserted.

The Avenjet came and landed near the scene as Sam came flying above it.

You didn't bother at what was coming as once again, your focus was on Natasha who was still lying on the ground front first, probably passed out by the rough landing as she didn't move.

Bucky came out of the jet with a gun and Clint with his bow and arrows.

Before they could attack you, you already sensed it as you smacked your fist on the ground and a pile of the earth came out, trapping both of them. It was like the earth was grabbing them from below as they couldn't move and struggle to escape its grasp.

The Falcon flew above you as he shot you with his guns on his both hands. You looked up at him, unbothered with the bullets and hit your bulletproof suit.

You held out your arm towards him, reaching for the air around you and he was panicking at the invisible grasp before he was thrown away through the sky and fell on the ground.

"Shit." He grunted.

"Alright, that's it. I'm out of patience." Tony said as he flew towards you.

The scans in your helmet made you read his future movements as you held out your right hand and clenched your fist fast to create a lightning.

By the time he was closer to you, you threw the lightning at him and he failed to avoid it as it struck his suit, powering it down.

Because of it, he fell onto the ground just a few feet away from you.

Wanda took a step forward and a wisp of red came out of her hands as she grabbed your limbs with her magic.

The Quinjet that saved the Widows landed beside the Avenjet and all of them came out with a rush.

And it looked like Pietro and Peter also came with the team but didn't have the chance to attack you just yet.

Both Yelena and Steve ran towards Natasha and they panicked when the redhead was unconscious.