Chapter 34

"You weren't quite strong enough, so- I'll have to finish it myself."

Dreykov chuckled, "What are you going to do?"

Natasha replied with her face smashed on the desk. The stain of blood from her nose made Dreykov come to the realization that he had fallen into her traps.

"Sever the nerve."

He panicked and tried to grab his tablet but Natasha was quicker as she shoved him a punch on his face.

He groaned as he fell to the ground with his glasses slipped from his face.

The alarm was activated and the Widows who were in the training room started to head themselves to Dreykov's office.

The chandelier in Dreykov's office started to swing back and forth as Natasha didn't know what was happening.

But the mission must go on.

"Not so talkative now, are you?" She mockingly asked the man on the ground.

She kicked him on the head causing him to hit the desk and grunted in pain on the ground.

"You took my childhood. You took my choices and tried to break me. And for the worst, you took my daughter and turned her into one of your assassins when my only dream is only to let her live a normal life. But you're never gonna do that to anybody ever again." She gritted her teeth while clenching her fists.

She took out her baton that she had turned it into a scythe to kill Dreykov but before she could swing it, she was attacked from behind.

The Widows had arrived in his office and one of the Widows threw their own scythe on her back as she was pulled away from Dreykov with the scythe that was tied with a rope.

Seeing his girls were here, he quickly got up and picked up his glasses before logging out his Red Room data information.

"Nobody leaves this room until she's dead. Make her suffer." He instructed before he left his office and let her Widows deal with Natasha.

Natasha grunted as she got up and pulled the scythed baton on his back.

"I don't wanna hurt you. You don't wanna hurt me." Natasha warned as she faced the Widows and realized she was outnumbered.

But all of the Widows ignored her warning as they started to attack her.

Being an Avenger she was, fighting aliens and robots here and there, she got quite the skills to defend herself from the Widows.

She tried her best to block and attack them with the Widow's bite at the same time.

But as soon as her energy started to subside with all the non stop attacks, the Widows managed to overwhelm her as they pinned her down and one by one, they threw their punches and kicked on her.

They truly obeyed what their master said, to make Natasha suffer before killing her and nothing could stop them unless Dreykov told them to.

Natasha almost passed out with all the continuous attacks but a glimpse of red saved her as the Widows immediately stopped beating her.

Yelena came at the perfect time as she found the vials of the Red Dust and wrapped it around a grenade. She threw it in the air and the vials burst all its content and slowly, it affected the Widows.

Natasha was on her knees as she was relieved that her sister was here to save her. Her nose was broken and blood was everywhere.

To be said that it wasn't hurt at all was obviously a lie. But she was Natasha Romanoff. She could handle pain as it was the only thing that she learnt through her childhood.