Chapter 45

For the past five months, you had been training with your elemental powers and you were getting better at controlling it, especially the fire elemental.

But Natasha never let the trainings distracted you from the need to learn.

Knowledge is crucial, people.

She finally got a yes from you to be homeschooled and she found teachers to come to the compound.

And with your rage that easily grew, Bruce stepped forward to help you with it and the method he used for Hulk was pretty useful for you too.

It became serious when Peter accidentally ate all your chocolate bars in the fridge after he got back from school.

You literally chased him around the compound and he even had to use his web shooter to stop you as your eyes turned red from the rage.

But it didn't stop you until Natasha rushed back from SHIELD HQ when she got a call from Sam and he said that no one could stop you from burning the compound park.

Peter had to hide behind Natasha as she put her hands on her hips while giving you the mom glare.

Yep, she never got scared of your powers, even though she knew well it was lethal to her. And because of that, your body seemed to know to back down.

You put off the fireball in your hands and huffed as you crossed your arms.

"Stop it, y/n. This is getting ridiculous. It's just chocolate bars." Natasha said as you gave a sharp glare at the brunette boy.

"No, it's not! It's mine! I even wrote my name on it so that uncle Pietro and uncle Sam don't eat it thinking that it's everyone's snack." You defended.

Natasha turned around and looked at the young man behind her, "Peter, did you eat the chocolate bars even though you saw y/n's name on it?"

"I- uhh- yeah I did." He stuttered.

"Why did you do that?" Natasha asked with a glare.

"I- I was nervous about my science project's presentation!"

Natasha sighed and shook her head at the two teens. She somehow also took Peter under her wing besides Tony who acted like his father but didn't want to admit it.

Before Natasha could say anything, Tony landed near the three of you in his Iron Man suit with a huge box in his hand.

"Here, princess. I went to buy this for you so that you won't burn my property and also the spider boy, even though he deserves it."

"Stark, what the hell?!" Natasha scoffed at his humor.

"What? And uhh- another delivery will arrive in half an hour." He said as he handed you the box.

Your eyes shone when you looked into the box. Dozens of chocolate bars made you smile again. Peter tried to take a peek into it but you shoved the box away from him with a huff.

"You need to stop spoiling my daughter, Stark."

"Nope, never."

Natasha sighed.

"Alright, are you happy now?" She asked.

You grinned and nodded.

"I'm gonna go back to the HQ. And I think you have a meditation session with auntie Wanda, right detka?"

You hummed, still looking at the bars in the box excitedly.

It was just you and the chocolate bars against the world.