Chapter 30

"How is she like? Uhm, my niece?" Yelena asked her sister with her eyes that showed how excited she was.

For some reason, Natasha's heart melted when her adoptive sister called her daughter as her niece despite how she treated the younger blonde earlier.

"Y/n? She's the greatest. She's sweet and cheerful and I'm so lucky to have her as my daughter. She changed my life, like a lot."

Her face showed a proud smile but at the same time, her heart sank at the thought of you.

She really misses you so much that it hurts.

"I would really like to know her." Yelena said with a pout.

"She's a mommy's girl, always looks up to Nat and she has these proud eyes when she watches Nat train, bringing down her spars. She would always cling to her especially when Nat just got home from a mission." Steve chuckled as he remembered his little girl while Natasha blushed.

"Yeah well, not to forget that she got her uncles wrapped around her fingers so easily. When she does her puppy eyes and cute face, they can't even pop out a simple no." Natasha smirked, getting him back.

"That I can't lie. She got us enchanted." Steve grinned.

"Is she, uhm adopted?"

Natasha smiled as she shook her head.

"No, she's really mine."

Yelena furrowed her eyebrows, "But how?"

"My team helped me. They conducted an experiment to make me carry one and that was 14 years ago. She's already 13."

"So they know that you were uhm-"

Natasha hummed.

She continued to share the story about her daughter until they realized that they were gonna have a long day tomorrow.

Yelena went back to her room while Steve decided to take a shower after the younger woman left.

They decided to stay in a motel for the night where Natasha and Steve had a shared room while Yelena got one for herself.

While Natasha was daydreaming a little while, the tablet she carried with showed an incoming call.

She glanced at it and picked it up.

"So, what's the status?"

Tony asked after his hologram popped up from the tablet screen Natasha was holding.